Author Topic: I'm experiencing that burning/itching-feeling again in my breasts  (Read 3053 times)

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Hey all!

Just got one week 'till surgery, and I'm experiencing that burning feeling in my chest, which is a sign of them growing I guess. Do you have any advice what I can do? I actually got some nolvadex-tabs lying around here.

Regards,

Ryan.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Growing? Not sure about that, but something is stimulating them.

Did you make any attempt to find out what may have caused them before you decided to have surgery?
Grandpa Dan

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Growing? Not sure about that, but something is stimulating them.

Did you make any attempt to find out what may have caused them before you decided to have surgery?

I don't really know man. My lymph-nodes are swollen aswell (behind the ear and on the neck). Can an upcoming disease cause the breastache? The weird thing is that the pain is located in the lower area of the chest; not where the actual breast tissue is located.

I'm gonna get my hormonlevels evaluated after the surgery. The swedish government is financing the surgery, so I don't want to interfere/mess anything up  :).

Kind regards

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
I'm experiencing that burning feeling in my chest, which is a sign of them growing --> you are joking right?

No, why would I be joking man?  ;). I'm a noob when it comes to this. I just remember that feeling from my early teenage-years, when I got my gynecomastia.

Fill me in  ;D

Kind regards

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
even if someone has cancer he/she doesnt feel pain that means growing

Growing might be the wrong word. But, a burning feeling in your breasts usually indicates that something out of it's normal is going on. Something is stimulating the breast.

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member

Nice bump =) My surgery went pretty well. I just had gland excision though, so there's still some reamining fat on my left side, which makes it somewhat asymmetrical. But, we'll see what happens. I'm still experiencing the burning/itching type of feeling once in a while. Though, my breast hasn't grown anything since the surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024