Author Topic: Insurance Payment  (Read 4110 times)

Offline sampson_04

• none
Hello to all!

Im new here ,but not new to gyno. I'm soon going to be 38 years old and Ive had gyno for 26 of those years. Thats since I was approx.  12 years old.

I never new what it was I just knew it was a bad thing that I didnt like to sport around. At first I tried to hide it with flannel shirts but thats kinda obvious in the summer. Well as I got older I got smarter and I have found ways to hide it.

Though its not as bad as it used to be or as bad as Ive seen some ,I still have puffy nipples. I hide them usually by either wearing a shirt with lettering that go dirrectly over ''both'' the nipple area .Its hard to find them ,but if you go to the beach or some custom shirt places you can hand pick what you want.  THIS WORKS REALLY WELL !

I also use heavy work type shirts that are very common at wal-mart and they are seen so much ,nobody ever thinks twice about them. The shirt that is. Also consider the one side has a pocket so if you have gyno on the left nipple mainly your in luck.

I really hope that helps someone ,becuase both methods do work!!! I know ,Ive used them.

My situation isnt a problem in the winter ,since I wear a sweater or something heavy. No problem.

I have read alot about the bad things about gyno and trust me It is bad, I know. But in some ways its been good to me . Here me out.

I have been into fitness and various types of training that have without a doubt changed and extended my life. If nothing else exercising has made my life better. I have made what some call amazing acomplishments such as Benchpressing 350 lbs  at a bodyweight of only 181 lbs   and Ive squated 325  x 21 reps in my life as well. And the best is yet to come.Ive also watched my diet much closer than the avg. guy . Im in great shape for 38 ,most people think Im 28.

Thing is I doubt Id ever had the fire in my heart to try so hard to be in shape without gyno. It made me want to be better ,more-so than I would have ,without it. If that makes sense.

Also for you young guys out there ,dont think for a second that your less of a person/man because of this condition. Use  it to make yourself better.You are who you think you are so stop feeding negitive thoughts in your head. Make a decision today to make the changes ''you'' can make to make your situation better until you can get some help.

Now with that all said, I'm finally to the point in my life where I want to have the cond. removed. My situation isnt really bad ,its really just puffy nipples . But its something thats kinda bugged me for along time and Im ready to do it. I have a good build but cant even wear a muscle shirt without drawing attention to my condition ,that sucks.

My problem is cash!! I dont have 6,000  bucks to hand over . So, WHATS THE ODDS OF GETTING Insurance . TO PAY ''SOME '' ON THIS SURGERY. IM LOOKING FOR REPLIES FROM DOCTORS AND SUCH.

Again ,Ive had the condition since I was 12 , and Ive also recently learned my testosterone level is very low normal  ,it was 280  on the scale of (260-1000) . That to me indicates a hormonal issue of some sort.

Im also from West Virginia so Im looking closely at Dr. Bermant  ,since that wouldnt be to far away.

Good Luck to you all , and keep your chin up!!!

Offline eddiejrsdaddy

I am very blessed that my insurance did cover my surgery I had surgery yesterday and im feeling good alittle sore but good, I have Health Net insurence through my work and they covered me. So far I've paid $160.00 out of my own pocket and thats just co-pays $20 per visit and $100 surgery co-pay....Maybe if your job offers Health Net you should try to  get it never hurts to try.

Offline I-Hate-Gyno

• Bronze Member
  • I am getting PEC's one day
Hey! What did you tell the insurance company to make them cover the cost. I hear you must have a good reason. Trying to get minds in order.
$1000 saved
$4500 needed for "freedom!"(vaio mb.).

Offline BurninKiwi

• Posting Member
  • knoppix
Hey! What did you tell the insurance company to make them cover the cost. I hear you must have a good reason. Trying to get minds in order.

Hello...  Your insurance should cover it if you have pain, discomfort, and if it is deemed non-cosmetic.
If rejected, you'll need to dispute the decision.
Good luck...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024