Author Topic: READ ME!  (Read 1755 times)

Offline mshoaf

• Posting Member
Ok this is a question, more like questions for the people who have had the surgery. are you happy now??? was it what you expected??? are you satisfied or majorly disapointed??? regret it or wouldnt change it for the world??? also if your not happy y??? what happened?

Offline mshoaf

• Posting Member
bro thanks alot!!!!! that really helps and makes me feel better!!! anyone else???

Offline jtd993

• Posting Member
Had it 3.5 weeks ago, getting ready to lose the vest soon.  I love the results and would definitely do it again.  Can't wait to get a tan now and wear shirts I'd never wear before.

Offline DCBR78

• Silver Member
April 9 for me.. In the five weeks, I've felt a lot of things change.Every few days there is a little more improvement with my appearance. You get a little more confidence, especially when the swelling starts going down. I feel 100x more comfortable with just a shirt on. I'm hoping in the next month or so that I've healed enough to feel comfortable with no shirt, well see. Even if not, the improvement in self esteem is so worth it. I wish I could have done it YEARS ago. It's a new beginning for me.
Surgery Date: April 9, 2008.
Surgeon: Dr. J C Fielding. (Toronto)
Result: Life is getting better with every day.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024