Author Topic: CHEST COACH? does it work?  (Read 11385 times)

Offline Seraphim

I just bought the Chest Coach system for 47 bucks. apparently its a natural way to loose chest fat.

has anyone tried this and does it work? Has it made "any" different at all?

Thanks for the help.

the website for the product is:

http://www.--.com/

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
nah, it doesn't work

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
Any program or product sold through this visual format is a scam.  They teach you this on day one of any college advertising program.

Offline Joey101

• Posting Member
looks like a scam.

what do you think these '3 fatal mistakes' might be? eating too much?...

3 FATAL MISTAKES that make the male breast condition even worse. You will see that 95% of sufferers always make one of these mistakes.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 04:43:25 PM by Joey101 »

Offline Joey101

• Posting Member

including lots of 'testimonials' from 'satisfied customers' is usually a sign that these miracle cures are fraudulent.

Any guesses as to what these foods could be? ... ;D
2 types of tasty foods specifically targeted at eliminating upper torso fat like a laser.

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
I'm almost positive that those before and after pictures shown on their ad are actual pre-op and post-op pictures from a surgeons website a looked at a while ago.  I remember that tiny bit of chest hair in the middle of the guy's chest. 

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I just bought the Chest Coach system for 47 bucks. apparently its a natural way to loose chest fat. Has anyone tried this and does it work? Has it made "any" different at all?

Dude... u ask "does it work" after you've handed over $47 of your hard earned coin?

However.... since you have it now, take some before, during and after pics... I'm curious as to how you will look in '3 weeks'....  ;)   Plus... you'll be doing a great service to the guys here in proving the legitimacy of the program...

The CC website looks much different now, than it did a few years ago...  ;)   Much of what is written, sounds like it was taken right off this site... They concentrate too much on diet and exercise in the description of the program. And as we all know, diet/exercise alone will not get rid of gynecomastia.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024