Author Topic: How Much Did Your Surgery Cost? [Mega-Thread]  (Read 2484 times)

Offline saile

• Posting Member
Lets make this a thread for referal of prices for the sake of comparison and overall overview.

1. Cost For Surgery and directly associated costs? [All inclusive - Anaesthasia - Surgeon fee - Hospital fee etc]

2. Surgeon & Country/State

3. Satisfaction with results? ( 1 - 5 )

(OPTIONAL) 4. Additional costs? Medication, pressure vests etc.

Hope others agree such a thread is a good idea ! if else, please dont flame me :p
« Last Edit: May 07, 2005, 03:53:20 AM by saile »

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
An excellent thread! This could be pretty informative for those of us who have not yet had surgery.

Offline ModFive

• Posting Member
Well first off, I have experience in pushing data and pulling intelligence from information stores - as it is a large part of my job.  I am a manager of internal tools for a 100 person software company.  Not saying I am an expert! Just that I have a small amount of experience.

Something like this would be useful:

People state at LEAST:

1. Their doctor
2. Their cost
3. Their level of gynecomastia ( pre-surgery )
4. The type of surgery ( lipo only, lipo/excision, excision, etc. )
5. Their satisfaction with the procedure.

Who gives a damn how much their paid?  Noobs are really interested in balancing the return vs. the investments.  Lots of ripoffs out there, but also some low-cost performers.

This should really be a searchable database on this site.  It should be the premier place where people can rate doctors, search doctors, see conversation linked to certain doctors.  Threads get lost, etc..  within months, but the standard doctor can be around for 30-40+ years!!!!

I might email the site op about this, and if he's not interested I could see if it would be ok to program and host it myself.  I really feel sorry for the noobs ( like me ) who have no idea what doctor to go with.  We should take more value from the thing we all share, experience.

Cheers.

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
i think that's a great idea..when i first found this site, took me almost a week of late night reading to gather enough information...

the only thing is, finding a mod on here is impossible i think, i've never seen one...

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Vaio got his for $2800 and it turned out great. So, the price range does drop well below $4K.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024