Author Topic: Consultation set up, a question or two  (Read 1890 times)

Offline CodySockeye

• Silver Member
  • i-raq
I've been here on gynecomastia.org for quite a while now. With all of the information I have received here, I found a way to get rid of something that has plagued me for so long. On June 16th I will have my consultation with Dr. Pope, and hopefully everything falls into place. I've spoken with him here on the boards for a few months now and he's been very helpful.

Anywho, I'm kind of nervous and don't know what to expect. But I am definitely glad I finally set something up. One thing I'm wondering about is how long should you wait after surgery before going out in the sun? I live in FL so it's kind of hard to resist going to the beach  ;)

Another thing, I haven't been posting much in the last few weeks because I've had a family tragedy. My mother, who was a single parent to me and my sister passed away unexpectedly on April 21st. I've been grieving pretty hard but I know that she is much better off where she is now. Those who remember me from a long time ago should know that my mother was pretty much my whole life and she had nothing but support for me as far as this surgery goes. What sucks the most is that my deadbeat father is now my legal guardian, and at least I convinced him to help me out with this.

Thanks for taking time to read,

--C

Offline MSJ108

Sorry for your loss.

2-3 weeks out of the sun my friend

gpwill13

I read somewhere that its 6 months out of the sun!? any truth to this?

Offline MSJ108

i have never read 6 mths anywhere

Offline outertrial

Good grief Cody, my complete condolences. I lost my single parent mother when I was a teenager also. Hang in there, things can only improve.

Do you have other people you can talk to other than your dad? When my mother  died my own deadbeat dad turned up and started rifling through the house looking for things of value, he took her wedding ring amongst otherstuff, I was too confused  by it all to object at the time.

Dont be afraid to stand up for yourself if you need to and do keep posting here to tell us how youre getting on.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024