Author Topic: New here  (Read 1620 times)

Offline M.Burnley

hi guys new here. just a bit about me and hopefully you can help me out. i live in the uk, im 22 years old and very athletic i deffinately have gyne as my doc told me when i was 14 when i went to see about it, then said it would go after puberty. Well i have lived with the embarressment for too long now. ihave a well developed musclular chest and low body fat %. i have gland under my nipples that make my nipples very puffy. worse on the right. the actual breast of my right nipple is about three times the size of the one on the left and is getting sesative again. what can i do about this?? thanks in advance M.

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
Go back to a doc since it isn't going away. You can get surgery there through your healthcare system according to others from the UK.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Unequal size is common. Sensitivity of the nipples is normal, even in males.

If the condition troubles you, the above advice to see the Dr. is what I too would reccommend
Grandpa Dan

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
You can get surgery there through your healthcare system according to others from the UK.

I have heard that the NHS can give you the 'run-around' though. Annnnnnnd, you don't have the luxury of 'choosing' your doc. :-\

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline MSJ108

Unequal size is common. Sensitivity of the nipples is normal, even in males.

If the condition troubles you, the above advice to see the Dr. is what I too would reccommend

good post

you may have some gland that needs to be removed

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024