Author Topic: Great experience with Dr. Jacobs  (Read 3119 times)

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
After dealing with this condition since around age 12, I was very relieved to find this website and the hope for improvement al the members provided. I searched a number of plastic surgeons and always came back to my findings on Dr. Jacobs. I was impressed with the feedback here and the photos of his before/ after results. He stood out as a distinguished physician who performed the procedure so regularly that I knew he was an expert in treating gynecomastia.

I contacted his office in NYC and was very impressed with the treatment I recieved from every staff member there. I had all of the pre-op work-up done locally then came to NYC for the pre-op consult. He was a very personable physician who did a thorough job of examining and explaining the risks and associated benefits for the surgery.

I was ready to proceed, so the surgery followed  this consult and another one with the anesthesiologist. The surgery was done in his office OR suite. It seemed to take no time and I was able to leave with my wife soon after waking up. We met for follow-up a few days later and I continued to recieve the best of care there by everyone I came into contact with.

I am incredibly pleased with the results (my before and after photos are in that section). I am about 4 months post-op and am now happier with my body than I've ever been. The cost was minimal compared to what Dr. Jacobs did for me. I highly recommend a consult with him to anyone interested in this or other types of plastic surgery.

Offline Plarkin

• Bronze Member
Excellent. Good to know.

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
Milesed1,
Glad to hear everything is going ok.
What did you mean by "  had all of the pre-op work-up done locally" ?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024