Author Topic: question for docs or anyone  (Read 2497 times)

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
is there anyone here who has had a male breast lift, is this a pretty common procedure along with the typical lipo and excision ?... i know that breastlifts are usually done for someone who has had major weightloss where they have to cut away the excess skin.. what about for people who aren't as bad, and whose nipples are just low meaning not on top of the chest muscle but just beneath it, can it be lifted without skin removal ? .. another question, where exactly is the correct anatomical position of nipples ?  i've heard that some surgeons perform breast lifts by suturing the back of nipples on a higher area of the chest, and this is done just through periareolar incision, can someone elaborate on this ? thanks all

DrBermant

is there anyone here who has had a male breast lift, is this a pretty common procedure along with the typical lipo and excision ?... i know that breastlifts are usually done for someone who has had major weightloss where they have to cut away the excess skin.. what about for people who aren't as bad, and whose nipples are just low meaning not on top of the chest muscle but just beneath it, can it be lifted without skin removal ? .. another question, where exactly is the correct anatomical position of nipples ?  i've heard that some surgeons perform breast lifts by suturing the back of nipples on a higher area of the chest, and this is done just through periareolar incision, can someone elaborate on this ? thanks all

You can learn about the various techniques I use to deal withthe excess skin and lifting a drooping male chest here.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Male Mastopexy Chest Lift for Sagging Tissues

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024