Author Topic: Post Op/ No Vest!!!!!  (Read 4778 times)

Offline Godfather

• Posting Member
i just got out 2 hours ago and i asked the nurse if im getting a vest she said i dont think so. she asked another nurse she said no you dont need a vest and said a guy was in yesturday asking the same thing. did any of you not where a vest????

Offline MSJ108

wow never heard that. My doc said VEST 24-7 FOR TWO WEEKS! I would buy one and use it anyway. I don't care what the nurses/ps said! Just my opinion. You can get one online for 40 bucks

Offline Godfather

• Posting Member
mine was minor gyno though so i dunno my surgeon is a well known respected doctor too. i also have tubes with pouches so mabe thats why i dont have to where a vest?

Offline MSJ108

Mine was minor as well. You have drains on. Many have drains plus vest

Offline Godfather

• Posting Member
Mine was minor as well. You have drains on. Many have drains plus vest
wierd anyone else have input

Offline dubdishyt

• Posting Member
all i wore was an ace bandage for 5 days. and then my doctor told me to wear underarmor material for a couple of weeks. I also had a minor case and am extremly healthy. Had no problems with swelling or anything everything is healing up just fine

Offline MSJ108

ya my doc recommended under armor as well down the road

Offline flmb

• Posting Member
i also only wore an ace bandage for 5 days and that was it.

Offline baron

• Bronze Member
I wore a vest as well, everyday for 3 weeks after op. I am now 3 weeks and 3 days, and I am starting to take the vest off in the daytime

Offline ddrop

• Bronze Member
it looks great man, you dont seem to have scar tissue!

Offline Godfather

• Posting Member
well wearing no vest seems to be working for me. If it wasnt for the stiches i would take my shirt off 3 days post op absolutley no bruising or swelling.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Whether or not you will wear a vest depends upon the experience of your surgeon. Surgical methods may vary and your condition may be different from the last guy. Follow the directions of your surgeon.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024