Author Topic: How long for final results?  (Read 5075 times)

Offline atomicmonkey15

• Posting Member
Hey,

I got my surgery from Delgado 16 days back.  I mean it looks pretty good, but its only been 16 days and its not as small as i would like.  How long does it take to see NEAR final results, like does it really take 6 months - 1 year?  How much does it really change from like 2 months to 6 months?  Is it really that noticable? 

I would like to know some experiences, does it really change that much?  How did your results look after... say 2 weeks vs 3 months vs 6 months?

Thank you guys sooo much, this has been bugging me for a week, feels good to get it off my chest  :D

Oh and also, i am a heavy lifter,so input from lifters would also be highly appreciated.

EDIT>  And when could you guys wear like a white-Tee and not feel like you have moobs.
Thanks!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Give it a good 8-12 weeks before passing judgment.

I was good-to-go at 12 weeks!  ;)

It's difficult to say when you will be able to wear whites. Everyone heals at different rates. Be patient, you'll get there!

Last night I went to the mall to get some Hydroxycut Hardcore in a white T and shorts...  :)   Felt awesome let me tell you!

GB
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 07:12:41 PM by Grandpa Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline mkit8971

• Bronze Member
Im at 6 weeks and still have a small amount of loose skin.  I would imagine the nipple and skin will change as time passes.  I'm interested to see what people will have to say.

Offline MSJ108

Im a few days out and can see a big difference. Areolas are much flatter. Still have some swelling though on outside of my pec. Some people swell a bit more and it may take longer. I am on a low salt - high water diet right now to prevent/reduce swelling and water retention.

Offline atomicmonkey15

• Posting Member
Update, 19 days post-op... chest has reduced drastically... can even wear white-tee =]

CONCLUSION: Swelling & Tissues reduce drastically post-op, and the chest is changing shapes; so dont get discouraged if you arent satisfied early on.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 04:14:23 PM by atomicmonkey15 »

Offline ddrop

• Bronze Member
good to know man, posts like these keep my sanity in line :D

Offline iamenfuego

• Bronze Member
im 4 weeks post op exactly and i was able to wear anything this past weekend.  im a heavy lifter also and i think im gonna head to the gym for the first time tonite and ill let u know how that goes.  as far as how i look ive noticed a big difference within 3 weeks of my operation, m excisions started fully healing swelling was about 95% down and i had full range of motion.  im healing at a good rate and it looks pretty good i just have a small crease on my lower left pec due to some scar tissue.  my scar tissue isnt that bad but it is a little noticeable, ive been massaging a lil but i think its just going down own its own already cuz i have seen a difference in it since the past few weeks.

Offline MSJ108

good to know man, posts like these keep my sanity in line :D

amen to that

Offline atomicmonkey15

• Posting Member
UPDATE:  28 Days post-up

results are fantastic.

i used to bench 250lbs before the Op, so my chest will probably never be flat... but goddamnit my chest muscles are huge. 

Ever since the past week i have been in great moods, and have even been catchin the females attention.  I had one girl tell me straight up that she thought i was "so hot."!  It may have been more of my postiive attitude that my gyno that caught her attention, but it feels really great to consider myself "normal" or "one of the guys."  Not really feeling the tension that i usually felt when hanging out with just the dudes.

Still my right side has slight swelling from scar tissues, but seriously the results are great.

Can't wait to start workin out again, and see what this new chest is really made of.

but.. to sum it all up.

25 days post op.  Scar tissue only on right side, flat nipples, Ripped-up 250lb bench-press chest.

Dont want to sound cocky.. but damn im hot
=]

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
UPDATE:  28 Days post-up

results are fantastic.

i used to bench 250lbs before the Op, so my chest will probably never be flat... but goddamnit my chest muscles are huge. 

Ever since the past week i have been in great moods, and have even been catchin the females attention.  I had one girl tell me straight up that she thought i was "so hot."!  It may have been more of my postiive attitude that my gyno that caught her attention, but it feels really great to consider myself "normal" or "one of the guys."  Not really feeling the tension that i usually felt when hanging out with just the dudes.

Still my right side has slight swelling from scar tissues, but seriously the results are great.

Can't wait to start workin out again, and see what this new chest is really made of.

but.. to sum it all up.

25 days post op.  Scar tissue only on right side, flat nipples, Ripped-up 250lb bench-press chest.

Dont want to sound cocky.. but damn im hot
=]

LOL...good sh*t man.....glad to hear your results are great....im in the same boat as you, only I havent had my surgery yet. Im muscular and pretty lean but have these damn fatty puffed nips...Very much looking forward to surgery. (July 3rd)

Offline atomicmonkey15

• Posting Member
i should give brad pitt a run for his money.

Offline rashdudes

• Bronze Member
I got mine done 21 days ago with Delgado. How come i didn't see this post earlier is a puzzle to me  ???

nyways here are my pre & post Op pictures:

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=14219.0

Did you post some post-op pictures? any link?

BTW, the scab over the incision area are still there. Doc advised me to start using
silicone sheets after the scab falls off (in a week hopefully).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024