Author Topic: Help needed to find Any Good Doctor in Delhi who can perform Gyno. operation.  (Read 7838 times)

Offline jurex

• Posting Member
 :-[plz can anyone tell about a good doctor who can perform Gyno  surgery ? if anyone had Gyno surgery in delhi please share your experience with me

Offline banger

• Posting Member
hello, i just got back from delhi, do a search on the forum for 'dr ratti' and you will see all the post i posted before going and also peoples response....

or better still, why not go to google and serch for 'vital clinic' and see their website....

i have just posted my expereince on the fourm.. so search for 'dr ratti' or 'vital clinic' in the search field....

banger, london, uk

Offline jurex

• Posting Member
thanx for reply brother. can u tell me the totall cost u paid and did you went through any tests before surgery.

Offline banger

• Posting Member
i saw a consultant in the uk, who told me i need my glands removed and also some lipo, when i got to delhi, i saw dr ratti the day before the test.. he did a few tests including blood test... other then that.. there were no tests... i paid 80k rupees, but i think the price is depending on your condition.. so it might be cheaper or more expensive depending on what needs to be done. i hope this helps...

Offline kc01

Dont go dr. bharatendu swain in apollo hyderabad. My experience was terrible. I went for scar treament and he ruined them. I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE anyone for consulting him.

Offline im30

• Posting Member

Offline jurex

• Posting Member
no i am from jammu but i figured good place for surgry will be delhi

Offline im30

• Posting Member
Jurex, let me know if i can help you in that and about your plans..

Offline jurex

• Posting Member
hey im30 would u like to tell me about good place to do surgery with reasonable price

Offline shekhar

HI guys,
I am also looking for a good doctor at delhi,have heard of Vital clinic,would like to know about
other options as well. any suggestios friends...

Offline im30

• Posting Member
Hi Jurex, I live in delhi, i can help you out, where are you from?

Offline jurex

• Posting Member
i am from jammu . what is ur idea about JB ratti at vital . He seems to be promising on his website. Plz give response im30

Offline im30

• Posting Member
He is not a good doctor runs his clinic at Southex which is not well equipped too, in case of any mishappening I dont think they can take care there itself, I met him 2 years back and a doc should be the one who should make you comfortable but he is not so, you will feel as if you made crime and you are guilty for that and above all he uses tumuscent lipo which is not very successful instead of power assisted.
you can't do anything sitting over there in Jammu untill you come over here and meet and talk to doctors, I went to sir Ganga ram, there is very senior Plastic surgeon called R.K.Khazanchi, you can check his profie on www.sgrh.com. Other is Apollo, I went there too and got my Testo checked, Dr. Lokesh Kumar is the doc.

take care...

Offline jurex

• Posting Member
hey im30 . The Tumuscent tech is most safe tech. for surgery as the whole surgery is done while u  are awake. I spoke to him on phone he told me that he takes glands out with fats.
He seems very confident about procedure.Also the results posted on his website are not bad either. Don't you think things have changed in 2 years .plz respond

Offline im30

• Posting Member
Yeah, i agree with you on that, why don't you go and see the doc and ask the patients who underwent this surgery there, has anyone got the gyne removed in Vital clinic I am talking about members of this site?
ask him how was his experience?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024