Author Topic: Help IM NEW HERE!  (Read 1292 times)

Offline mtg13

I know i have Gyne. and I know surgery is the only way to go. I would like some advice from some of the people who have had surgery before, and i know i have Gyne. pretty bad. So I was wondering how long will I be out from work? How painful and expensive. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Offline MSJ108

What kind of work do you do? If it is not physical you can go back to work in a couple days. Not very painful at all post surgery. More uncomfortable than anything. 3k-8k price range.

Offline to-be-or-not-to-be

• Posting Member
post op was alrite. Could do anything properly for the first 2 days.  It got better as the days went by. At a week time, it was kinda hard walking with the compression vest because, everytime i walked, my chest was paining (it's managable). I suggest u tell u give ur supervisor a doctor's note. Well, surgery cost me $1680 because my PS dont like to charge soo much to students. Well good luck with ur surgery.

Offline Vonsteelo

• Posting Member
I just got my lipo done 2 days ago and I'm a carpenter. I don't think I will be going back to work for at least 3 weeks. The compression garment is uncomfortable and I couldn't  keep readjusting it with a tool belt on, plus the heavy lifting etc. is not a good idea. depending on your work, I would try to chill for at least a couple days. I have to drive three hours home, its been 2 days since the surgery and I'm not even looking forward to driving. :-\

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024