Author Topic: How long does it take for gyno to be permanent?  (Read 7458 times)

Offline ......

This is my first post. I'm 20, and have had the condition since I was 15. I have not started to grow too much facial hair yet, maybe my hormonal levels still have time to change, possibly reversing the condition? Or is the condition pretty much permanent after a year or so, which i have heard?

Offline lugg47

• Posting Member
Well it's permanent and it's not permanent. Permanent in the sense that it's not going away on its own. With surgery it can become no longer permanent. Surgery is most likely the only option at this point.

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
Your situation sounds similar to mine. I'm 23 and I don't have much facial hair, my facial hair has just started growing in a little thicker. I got my hormone levels checked and everything was fine. I've had gyne for 10 or 11 years. I think surgery is your only option. Mine is scheduled for July 3rd!  :o  ;D  ;D

Offline ......

thanks for the opinions. I've heard surgery is about 3000 dollars. Is it a pretty easy surgery to perform, good results etc?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 01:55:03 AM by ...... »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024