Author Topic: 14 Yr with Gyno?  (Read 2012 times)

Offline MrClean

Hey i've gyno for about 2 years and it has had a large effect on my life. But recently the gland under my nipples seemed to have gone away. ( Oh by the way im kinda tall for my age and i weigh 115 pounds and I work out 3-4 times a week. ;D) Now it just seems like there is nothing in my nipples but "juice" or something. They still are the same size as they were but they dont seem to realy hurt as much. Will this stuff go away or what? Thanks

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Tall and lean for you age and having breast problems sounds like enough good reasons to visit a Doctor.

Most of us either clam-up or freeze-up when we get into the Dr.s office and we forget to say important things or ask important questions. I find it helpful to have a prepared list of not more than five statements and/or questions which I simply hand to the Dr.

Grandpa Dan

Offline MrClean

i have told him about it once (about 5 months ago) and he said i have it a little worse than most kids and its just a part growing up and it will go away eventually. ??? right? I dont even think it will go away any more i have allmost put a needle to it and tried to pop the damn things! crazy huh? Also if i would consider to take gynixn or what ever those pills are, would it mess up the rest of my growing? Ah im in for a long swimless summer. :-\

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
The pills won't do anything for your gyne. Don't waste your money. Your still pretty young, so it COULD go away, but my situation sounds very similar to yours. I got puffy nips around 10 or 11, and the hard gland under my nips went away a few years later. I'm now 23 and still have my big ol' puffs. I'm getting surgery on July 3rd!  ;D  ;D

Offline MrClean

Well that just great for me... :'( but couldnt testostrone pills help or someting?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Never take something like testosterone without a Doctor checking you regularly and having regular Lab tests to see what is going on.

If your testosterone level is normal and you take more you will then have an excess which your body must get rid of. The first step in getting rid of it would be to convert it in to Estrogen. You probably do not want to do anything that would raise your Estrogen level.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024