Author Topic: How do i set up an Endo  (Read 2407 times)

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
im 20 had surgery and it seems my pea sized circle around my nip (that is gland) is growing

i never saw an endo before surgery.

How do i set up an appt. and which one do i see ?

Im 3 months post op, can they reverse the damage done if it is gland growing?

Will insurance cover it?

PS, i ve been chest hard latley, is it possible its pusshing my gyno out, the little i do have left?

What are teh tell tale signs ur gyno is coming back / and how do u know ur hormones are wackked?

Do u think its all in my head?

IVe had this notciable bad since is was around 14-16  and kinda got stable 17-19.

My whole family has gyno.  SO u think its just genetics and it wont grow back?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 12:44:51 PM by Gyno 44 »

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Patience dude, patience....  ;)

You need to see an Endo that specializes in the Male Reproductive System.

Do a Google search for one that is local to you...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Pragmatic

• Posting Member
You generally need a referal for most insurance to cover an endocronologist. Did your surgeon discuss exploring options to see if your gyne was caused by hormones? Your surgeon may be able to refer you (I would hope so), or you might talk to your family physician or Internal medicine doc. Tell them you're curious if your gyne is hormone related, and maybe they'll refer you. A pituitary issue can definitely cause it, as well as low testosterone. Your doc should have run a simple liver function test to measure ALT and AST levels. If they're high (usually really high) it could indicate problems with either a toxic substance that damaged your liver, or an issue with your liver like hepatits. If you just call an endocronogist you might wait a long time. There's a shortage of them, and they might not take you seriously without a referal...plus you might end up paying for it out of pocket.

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
are there any signs that ur hormones are out of line, like a a high sex drive, ect

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024