Author Topic: seeing the family doc for hormones testing... Need opinions  (Read 1612 times)

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
i had surgery already (complete secret, only i know) i have reason to think my gyne is regrowing,

i asked my mom to get my hormones tested and she said when i go in for my physical (june 29) to bring it up to my doc and ask my doc to get my hormones tested. my mom said they will screen my blood and if something looks abnormal then they will do more testing.

Is this true? is that how it works?

will the medicine they give me to take shrink the gland since i aleready had surgery ?

also would male hormone test you can buy online work? which test are there?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 11:04:33 PM by Gyno 44 »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Gyno 44,

I just did a lot of reading to try and put together some good answers for you.

You gave your age as 20 in June of '08 so that would make you about 21 years old now.

In another of your posts from July of last year I found that you said you'd had your surgery in March of '08.

Over time, you have asked a lot of very good questions but some of the answers leave a bit to be desired. My own responses to your questions were not always as good as I would hope for.

The tests available from many sources via mail all have one glaring problem. The individual tests do not mean much without a highly specialized person to interpret the results based upon their examination of you and possibly other tests as well.

If you truly want the answers to your questions, You'll need to consult an Endocrinologist who has specialized in reproductive issues.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024