Author Topic: Post Operation Scars  (Read 3146 times)

Offline peeman

I had the liposuction only operation and a small incision (maybe about less than 1/2 in.) was made under each breast.  Were there any recommended scar creams out there that actually reduce the scar and help it heal faster?
Thanks.

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
My doc gave me to apply Citrizan on my scars after about 3 weeks post op. Then he said me to use Mederma for about 3-4 months.
Anyway, every case is different so talk with your PS.
Good Luck.
You can find the success before sweating only on your dictionary.

DrBermant

I had the liposuction only operation and a small incision (maybe about less than 1/2 in.) was made under each breast.  Were there any recommended scar creams out there that actually reduce the scar and help it heal faster?
Thanks.

Posting Standard After Gynecomastia Surgery Pictures can help others better understand your concerns.  When there is  a complication like a hematoma on one side, healing and results can be different. 

I prefer both Scar Care and After Surgery Male Chest Compression Vests to help optimize my patients' scars after surgery.  Scars that evolve under pressure and massage therapy do better than scars without.  When that does not work well enough, there is always revision surgery.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024