Author Topic: Age.  (Read 1565 times)

Offline Hiei the Pk

• Posting Member
I have a doctor's appointment coming up where I will ask this, but now that I'm here, is there a certain age doctors want you to be so that you can have GRS?  I have the money to do it, I would just like to know what they would generally say.

Offline CodySockeye

• Silver Member
  • i-raq
A lot of regular doctors will say 18 minimum age, but that's not exactly true. I've heard someone as young as 13 being operated on, and I'm 15 and looking to get surgery.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Age would be rather arbitrary, at a certain point of physical maturity yes.

They would also look for breasts that are stable and have not changed for some time, as something like 2 years or more.

I just looked at the pictures you posted on another thread where someone rated you as a 1 on a scale of 10.
Another respondent concurred. I too think that your problem is minor and I'm not certain I would rate your condition as a whole 1. It really is minor.

Even if you have the money and cost is not an issue, I would think you could find a lot of better uses for the cash.

Sorry, I know that is not what you wanted to hear, but I think you're making mountains out of molehills. We have people here who are hoping they look that good after surgery.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Hiei the Pk

• Posting Member
Age would be rather arbitrary, at a certain point of physical maturity yes.

They would also look for breasts that are stable and have not changed for some time, as something like 2 years or more.

I just looked at the pictures you posted on another thread where someone rated you as a 1 on a scale of 10.
Another respondent concurred. I too think that your problem is minor and I'm not certain I would rate your condition as a whole 1. It really is minor.

Even if you have the money and cost is not an issue, I would think you could find a lot of better uses for the cash.

Sorry, I know that is not what you wanted to hear, but I think you're making mountains out of molehills. We have people here who are hoping they look that good after surgery.

I did take the pictures down, but if I was going to put them back up, it really wouldnt be a 1/10 - I my arms were raised and it sort of stretched out my chest, and I'm not trying to make something out of nothing, I do get rude comments when I take off my shirt..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024