Author Topic: my story 1 week post op results  (Read 1530 times)

Offline gyn255

• Posting Member
OK its been a week since my op, I had my dressings and compression vest off yesterday so i'm a free man at last! Happy? 5050 - In clothes I look like I've never had the condition with top off different story and I have a few questions. I will be posting my final before and after pics when I get my camera back! (in another location a fair few miles away) OK so basically I'm over the moon because I can go around with a tank top on in the sun which Ive always dreamed of doing, I'm turning heads of some very nice looking ladies even got chatted up last night in a bar! it was always the other way around before always chasing them there's no words to describe this sudden rush of attention  .
    HOWEVER, I know its only been a week so I can't expect much as yet, ok my RIGHT nipple looks 90% normal as though I've never had gyne (apart from a few little lumps where the incision was made - semi circle lower part of the nipple) LEFT nipple (which had quite a fair bit more glandular tissue than my RIGHT one) looks a bit 'weird', top half of nipple looks fine but again where the incision was made looks and feels like there a fair bit of scar tissue. WILL THIS GO AWAY as healing continues?!? or is it there for good?? I've heard that people massage this and eventually over time it may dissolve?!? is this true ANY1 out there have PROOF?
    Don't get me wrong I'm thrilled to bits just from the fact i look great in t-shirts but I would still feel self consious taking my top off, which will have to do in near future with ladies! CAN ANY1 HELP AND GIVE ME HOPE??

P.S will post before/after pics a couple of days! THANKYOU 4 your time folks this site best site ever!

Offline michaelmorey

• Bronze Member
you've really got to be patient dude..I know everybody says it, but believe me it's soooooo true. Over the next 3 - 6 months your chest is going to change soo much as a result of healing. There will be days when it looks pretty god and you can se the light at the end of the tunnel. Then there will be days when you will want to "av a word" with your surgeon because you're so disappointed. Just be patient, follow your post op care advice and give it time. 6months at least before you start to worry.

good luck

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024