Author Topic: Newest Pictures..  (Read 10053 times)

Offline FatM1ke

• Posting Member
Down a bit in weight, but the moobs are still very big.
Around 265lb now, slowly losing weight however they just gain more prominence. Not to worry though, I don't mind :)
Don't hesitate to contact me if you want to see some more pictures, I couldnt be bothered cropping the others I have, heh.

Offline jackanonymous

• Bronze Member
yep a big change gratz  ;D

DrBermant

Down a bit in weight, but the moobs are still very big.
Around 265lb now, slowly losing weight however they just gain more prominence. Not to worry though, I don't mind :)
Don't hesitate to contact me if you want to see some more pictures, I couldnt be bothered cropping the others I have, heh.

Moobs or Manboobs can deform the male chest.  Have you checked a BMI Calculator (Body Mass Index)?

Weight Loss before plastic surgery is much better than weight loss after.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline MSJ108

what weight are you trying to get down to before surgery? You got a pretty serious case there. Congrats on the weight loss and keep it up!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Down a bit in weight, but the moobs are still very big. Around 265lb now, slowly losing weight however they just gain more prominence. Not to worry though, I don't mind :)

Geeze dude, my hat is off to you if you are not bothered by your G.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline FatM1ke

• Posting Member
what weight are you trying to get down to before surgery? You got a pretty serious case there. Congrats on the weight loss and keep it up!
At present surgery is out of the question since I don't mind them at the moment.
Depending on what sort of weight I fall to (Right now since I've lost around 60lb from my peak weight I've slowed a bit), I'd still doubt I'd have surgery unless they continue to get worse (i.e if they continue to increase in size) for a bit longer yet. As I mentioned I'm quite used to them even if they are increasing in size, so they dont bother me that much. What has freaked me out is that not long ago they were only about half this size when sitting, so they've doubled in prominence. I don't get too many bad comments about them thankfully and have learnt to deal with any negativity I receive with them. I am very close to having to purchase bras due to their size and weight, I can't exercise too well right now mainly due to their weight on my chest giving me some slight pain.

I need to visit an endo (posted elsewhere in the site why I haven't recently) to get my hormone levels checked because its a bit odd that while I've been losing weight that they have heavily increased in size.
wow! they are big ones BUt I have to say you look fairly overweight! So probably mostly fat.
 Still nice tho ;)
Id say around half and half. I first got them when I was around 10 and I wasn't fat at this time. During puberty I stacked on a lot of weight for various reasons peaking at 325lb last year.. I've now lost 60 of that. I've had other prior hormone-related issues which has confirmed that a lot of it is actually proper Gyno, though it doesn't make sense why they've actually grown since I've lost 60lb.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 11:32:15 AM by Boochan »

Offline Pragmatic

• Posting Member
Good for you man for taking the first steps on the road to a new body. I know that it's hard and frustrating losing the weight, at least it was for me initially. As you get yourself in better shape, you'll be a better candidate for surgery. You're smart to lose weight slowly. Go my brother and never look back. You're a champion inside.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024