Author Topic: New way to temporarily hide your puffy nips for a couple of days  (Read 15136 times)

Offline seeking_relief

• Posting Member
I wouldn't say this is a new way to hide puffy nips, because i believe it was previously posted on this site before. Its the "New Skin" super glue method, i had ignored it before, because i had used a different kind of super glue long before that post ever came out, and didnt have great results. But i have found a very suprisingly effective method of doing this trick, and i will share a detailed account of how i do it. Keep in mind, this does take some time to perfect, and you probaly wont fare to well on your first or second try. But after a few times you get the hang of it and it looks really convincing n your nips look normal. What i normally do is make my nips hard, carefully apply the New Skin super glue around my entire aerola, i tend to keep it off the actual top pointy part of my nipple, just the colored aerola part. After i apply it, i actually use small metal tapers, (used for ear stretching), to push in my nipple and hold it there while the glue dries so it drys that way. The tapers are like a metal rod with a small hole at one end that fits perfectly around the nipple part of the aerola and works well for me. You probaly dont have to use the exact same thing, just anything that you could use to push in your nips, but this works the best for me. I stand in front of my air conditioner or a fan all while im doing this, so it dries faster. Usually after about 5 min its dry completely. And now you have flat, completely normal looking nips, for at least 2-3 days. And you can't even see the super glue, so its completely convincing. I hope this was enough detail to help you out, if you got any questions or anything feel free to ask. Ive been doing this for awhile, and has helped me out drastically in times when i have to take my shirt off in certain situations. Hope this works for you  ;)

Offline moobzSUck

• Posting Member
but how does it feel? AND did you ever think about using under armour?

Offline seeking_relief

• Posting Member
i dont usually notice or feel it at all after its on, and the body armour is more for wearing under your shirts, the super glue is for when you actually have your shirt off at the pool or the beach. its a good way to temporarily hide it without having a shirt on. it works pretty good actually.

Offline user87

• Silver Member

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
Beginning of summer I went to war with my nipples.  It was pretty sad, I spent about a week experimenting with many versions of liquid bandages.  New Skin seems to work the best, yet it has a very strong medical scent to it, often not masked by cologne. 
Don't confuse this product with other regular superglue.  I got desperate and tried regular superglue.  I will advise that using superglue on any part of your body, for an extended period of time, is incredibly dangerous, since it contains various chemicals toxic in the bloodstream and from skin contact.  After about 12 hours of having superglue covering my nipples, they started to itch like nothing i've ever experienced, and when I eventually peeled the glue away my skin looked infected and sick looking.  Pretty rediculous what we'll try to compress our nipples.
Newskin isn't toxic, but I do worry about the longterm effects of having your nipples barricaded and closed off by a layer of this stuff.
And yeah, it looks good for about 24 hours, after that it starts to crack and simply lose its bond to the skin.  If they made a stronger, non-scented version I think this could be a miracle for those of us with puffy nipples, at least while waiting for surgery.

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
And, as a general rule, don't use anything on your skin that wasn't made to be on your skin.  There's a little information saying that superglue used to be used medically to seal wounds and incisions, but I think this has stopped, for a reason. 
And also, I don't know how it works like this, but my routine for applying new skin is to get both nipples hardened, either by cold water at the end of my showers, or after a run or weight set, and if I go out and wear anything, you can't even see my nipples through any garment, even one layer of tee.  Of course this will be different for everyone.
Its gotten to the point where I got so g damned annoyed with my nipples that I am springing for surgery.  And in the meantime new skin seems to give me a tiny bit of confidence. ;)

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
I  think I was the original poster about the new skin, there is a  whole thread on it.

Seeing I am getting operation this thursday  I wont need it  again

Offline seeking_relief

• Posting Member
O believe me, i definately am 'springing' to have surgery right now, if working 2 jobs(80+hrs/wk), is springing, then yah definately working on it. hah. But yah, i have to found out that this new skin is definately tying me over for now before i have the surgery, it does make me feel more confident about my gyne at times, and your right, i can't even notice my gyne with only one shirt on after i put the new skin on. It sucks that it starts to crack after about a day, but it definately does the trick. I will say tho, i am getting tired of this little temporary fix, and i definately want to have it permanately fixed through surgery. Cant wait till the day i finally get to have surgery, it will by far be the happiest day of my life! :)

Offline seeking_relief

• Posting Member
O and also on another note, for the other guy, it does not hurt or burn at all when you put it on. However, if you arent careful when peeling it off after a day or so, n tear it off, it rips your skin, and then it definately hurts like a motha when you put it back on again over your skin cuts. So if your just careful when u take it off, should be no problems at all.

Offline drahcir

Seeking_relief, i am also using new skin but it only looks normal for a few hours not 2-3 days and then it starts cracking up and looks like scabs, does yours look the same for 2-3 days?

Offline seeking_relief

• Posting Member
I think 2-3 days might have been a little bit of an overstatement, which is my mistake. But i definately will say that it at least looks really good on me for at least the first whole day, the first 24 hours anyways. Even looks somewhat still normal halfway through the second day before the edges start peeling and cracking. Maybe your putting it on to lightly or not putting enough on, you cant be liberal with it, you should put quite a bit on. I always put a fairly heavy coat on, then it stays normal looking longer.

Offline drahcir

Oh right i'll give it a go putting more on but it also looks really shiny and reflective compared to the rest of my skin, does this not happen to you?

Offline seeking_relief

• Posting Member
yah, i guess the more you put on it does become more shiny n noticeable looking, but i have done it so many times that i almost have it down to a science, and can put on just the right amount to where it is barely noticeable at all and very little if not shiny at all. It all takes time n practice, the more you do it, and i know its annoying as hell, but eventually you get better with it. If you do it all the time, i almost do it every couple days or so, just because it makes me feel more confident, the better youll get at it and the better the results.  ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024