Author Topic: Can someone tell me where to start?  (Read 2395 times)

Offline whyME17

Hey yall,
Okay lets say ive had Gyne for a while now, its not going away.  I have medical insurance (BCBS) so i would try to do it through them for surgery.  Where would i start from sitting in front of this computer to have me in with a surgeon discussing a date.  Would i have to go set up an appointment with a general physician, or set something up  straight with the surgeon for the best chance to have the operation coverd.  Please any help because im ready to get on with and this is a big speed bump i cant seem to get over.

DrBermant

Hey yall,
Okay lets say ive had Gyne for a while now, its not going away.  I have medical insurance (BCBS) so i would try to do it through them for surgery.  Where would i start from sitting in front of this computer to have me in with a surgeon discussing a date.  Would i have to go set up an appointment with a general physician, or set something up  straight with the surgeon for the best chance to have the operation coverd.  Please any help because im ready to get on with and this is a big speed bump i cant seem to get over.

Jane is my office manager and can better explain insurance issues.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024