Author Topic: 11 month postop pics - please comment  (Read 3182 times)

Offline brewer

• Posting Member
Hello,
If you would please take a look at my pics, I'd like to get your comments/constructive critism.  The pics are preop, 2 weeks postop, and 11 months postop.  I was very happy initially, but am disappointed in the regrowth.  The surgeon didn't decrease the size of the right one as much, and it has grown more.  I'd like to have a revision if the surgeon is willing.  

Some of you will say that I have nothing to complain about.  I know that some of you have a greater degree of gynecomastia than me, but most of us know that it isn't the degree gynecomastia that matters to the person, just the fact that we have it at all.

Here is the link: http://mysite.verizon.net/ekbrewer/before%20and%20after/

Thanks, eric

Offline steroid abuser

• Posting Member
Looks much better. Who did your surgery and how much did it cost?

Offline brewer

• Posting Member
Thank you. It was done by Susan Maclennan in Burlington, VT, $5000.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Brewer i look very similar to your before pics right now. I got gyne 3 months ago after taking hairloss meds. Was yours natural or meds induced. I think you have a very nice natural looking result. I know however it is most imortant to be happy yourself, so if you think improvements could be made then seek it. What was done during surgery lio or gland exision?

Offline Spleen

I think you're OK.  It's hard to have a good post-op comparison because you're shaved in one and not in the other, but it seems the same except maybe you've gained a little weight?

Offline brewer

• Posting Member
Thanks for the compliments, they help with the self-esteem.  My gyne was natural at puberty around age 12.  Had it for 19 years before having lipo and excission 11 months ago.

My main complaint is that my right side is still "bulging", as if it has fluid or fat underneath.  I'm not thrilled with the left side, but satisfied.

Eric

Offline nope1

• Gold Member

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
to me you look fine dude...
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
pictures can never do justice the way that seeing the chest in the flesh does.. and I believe yours may be obscuring the "thing" youre talking about, as its obviously too subtle to see in 2-d pictures.

to me - your results look great.

...and youve certainly put on a few pounds...
... and the saga continues

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024