Author Topic: what does it feel like to have a manly chest?  (Read 1532 times)

Offline Hope

• Silver Member
Just out of curiosity what did you do once you had the operation and were 100% healed?

Did you try that t-shirt on that you bought 2 summers ago? Did you walk round with no top on?

Go on what did you do and what did it feel like...
*Gyne free thanks to Mr Levick on  April 9th 2009*

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
plan on wearin only shirts that do not have sleeves. if i have to dress up, i'll wear a tanktop with my slacks and a tie
lol

no but on the real...im going to wear shirts that actually fit me.

since i workout too im also goin to have every woman that walks pass me feel my chest lol.  one time i was at a club and i brought this girl over to dance. she said she cant and as she was going back to her friends she touched the top part of my chest she felt the muscle and was all excited and ended up staying with me.  in my head i was like "yea..thats right woman. just dont touch the bottom part of my chest" hahaha

Offline Hope

• Silver Member
The first thing that I have promised myself to do is to buy a manchester united t-shirt with number 7 on the back!! (Assuming that he is still here)

I can not wait as I have done the first step which is too book an appointment with my GP, the appointment is on Friday hopefully all goes well...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024