Author Topic: The Quick Fix: A Newb's Search  (Read 1616 times)

Offline yellowbook

Hey everyone,
I'm a new member who stumbled upon this site while researching gynecomastia, and became really intrigued by it.  I am 21 years old, and have had this condition as long as I can remember.  Looking back at my social development over the years, I can see how this condition and my subsequent self-perception were damaged; however, I feel as if I am doing much better with how I view myself.  Even though I feel as if I am rebounding nicely in this regard, I had a question and wondered if any of you old-timers could answer it.

So, I'm going back to college in about a month (August 9 to be exact) for training for a leadership role on my campus.  I was wondering if there is any "quick fix" to help minimize the size of my, for lack of a better word, man boobs.  I know that the only way to get rid of it is through surgery, but I was just wondering if there was anything I could do to reduce the size of them in this short time.  I know I will have opportunities to go to the beach; moreover, I just want to be able to wear t-shirts without always trying to cover my moobs with my arms or whatever.  I just started a working out pretty hard-core, and would like to be able to show off my arms, abs (i can see them, now come on 6 pack!), and pecs. I would like to get surgery in the future, but can't now since I am just a poor college student.  Anyways, I appreciate any advice or comments.

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
A Compression shirt / under garment will do you good. Try tight some under armor or something from these guys: http://www.underworks.com/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024