Author Topic: 3 days later, discomfort unbearable  (Read 1828 times)

Offline ahm2307

• Posting Member
Hey,

I had my lipo 3 days ago and I woke up with a thick bandage wrapped around my chest. It hurt for the first two days, but the pain is gone now.
What's left is a feeling of extreme discomfort. My chest is itchy, my posture is awkward and I feel like tearing my torso apart!

It's Friday night right now and I must wait till Tuesday afternoon. Did you guys have to endure that much torture too?

Offline michaelmorey

• Bronze Member
seems a little more extreme than i ecall. just hang in theeand focus on the results!

Offline sagi

• Posting Member
I had my lipo and incision a week back. i had those foam pads under my compression vest till yesterday. its really really itchy, just exactly the way you described. i didnt sleep properly for the last 5 days. I dont have pain but i still take those pain killers just to fall a sleep.
   if possible take them off and rub your chest with a wet cloth or something. stand infront of fan for 5 mins to get dry and put the foam back. i used to do it when ever i feel itchy. we just got to live with it for a week. no other way around

Offline ITS TIME

• Posting Member
I am going through the exact same thing now but w/drains that still hurt.  I am just shutting down and enduring it - that's all you can do.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024