Author Topic: Pics...2 Days Post-Op w/Dr. Jacobs  (Read 2559 times)

Offline gyne75

• Posting Member
Hey all-

I had my surgery July 15 with Dr. Jacobs, and today I got to take off my binder and bandages for the first time.

I am very happy with the preliminary results. The whole experience with Jacobs and his staff was a breeze...pain was kind of bad the first couple of days for me, mainly from the tape from the bandages, which kept pulling at my chest hair whenever I moved, but now that they're gone things are much better today. Really wanted to rip that tape off yesterday but I wanted to stick it out for the full 48 hours everything needed to stay on. Chest still a bit sore and it's hard to lift my arms all the way up, but all par for the course.

Jacobs just did incisions under arms, didn't have to go for the extra cut under nipples. Pics below. Bruising and discoloration doesn't seem to be any worse than what I should expect by this point. Put Neosporin and band-aids over the incision points, there's no pain there at all right now.

Have to say that so far this has all been a very good experience. Pricey, but totally worth it to me. If anyone has any questions about all this, ask away...

I can't wait to get to the gym in three weeks and get started again on exercising. I'm sure the results will look all the better once I tone up some...

PICS:

Side pre-op:

Side 2 days post op:

Front pre-op:

Front 2 days post op:

I will post new pics in a few more weeks when healing has progressed some more...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 10:31:10 PM by gyne75 »

Offline senos

• Posting Member
Looks great!

Just a question, I read your first post. Do you noticed any increase in size over time, like in your twenties?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024