Author Topic: Pain with Gyno?????  (Read 2898 times)

Offline AvionicsMarine

• Posting Member
i have noticed for some reason certain days my hard lumps under my nipples hurt, and some days they dont. does that mean they are growing or is there other causes? its like they throb for awhile and are tender to the touch, and then the next day they are fine. what causes this?

Offline gynebegone2

• Bronze Member
I don't know, but I remember when I was 12 my gyne hurt then it just stopped hurting but was there to stay.  I think another thing to look at is if you touch it.  I think when I first heard about this site I was obsessed with it and examining it.  It never hurt, but if your messing with it you could cause some pain.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The male breast can be very sensitive in some people. Pain, however, is a different matter. See your Doctor.
Grandpa Dan

Offline AvionicsMarine

• Posting Member
thanks for the responses. i think you are right about obsessing about it and touching it. i notice that sometimes i check it because i am scared it is getting bigger. i tend to mess with it without even thinking about it. i think youre right, it seems to get sore really easy after i touch it alot, like the next day. the problem is i mess with it without even realizing it sometimes. my surgery is in 3 weeks! i am excited but nervous, because the navy is doing it. however, its free

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
you'll have to get accustomed to leaving it alone. After surgery you'll need to let it have time to heal.

Offline AvionicsMarine

• Posting Member
yeah i know what you are saying. that is one reason i decided to get surgery, i am so self-conscious of the lumps, that i would rather have a few scars, which no one can really see, then some lumps in my chest that you can see with a tight shirt. you know?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024