Author Topic: Gynecomastia and your Fingers  (Read 33846 times)

Offline theman234

• Posting Member
uh, My hands are huge, feet are a size 12.5, have a big head, am 6'2, and i have gyne. so yeah. i'm not fat at all either
Surgery Date: July 7, 2009!

Offline Mauranius

• Posting Member
Interesting! My Ring fingers on both sides are larger than my index fingers; Index/ring finger ratio;

Left hand; I 7,5 cm/ R 8 cm --> 0.9375
Right hand; I 8 cm/ R 8.2 cm --> 0.9756

Hmm I'm not aggressive at all :S I'm more docile!

Offline Trycer6

• Posting Member
My ring finger is actually absurdly long, it's only just barely shorter than my middle finger and much longer than my pointer finer. I was pudgy in my early teens but I'm pretty sure that's because I ate shitty food all the time. But I've always been really strong, my feet are size thirteen, and I can palm a basketball so I don't really fit your trend I guess.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
A.

I have big hands!  But your ring finger suppose to be longer than your index finger.  I bet it looks funny the other way around!
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
this theory may have some merit if you have always had gyne, but mine is caused, I KNOW by one thing: hypogonadism.
 My pituitary is not producing LH & FSH to stimulate the testes into making enough testosterone thus causing an imbalance in testosterone & oestrogen thus causing breast tissue to grow.( amongst other symptoms)
 very simple really, unfortunately the "cure" isnt so simple!
However, at least its not life threatening! ;D

Offline Jim38C

• Posting Member
ive always had long fingers & fingernails. My fingernails grow longer than women in less than a week. i gotta trim them every few days. if i forget, in 1 weeks time they would grow longer than my Ex Wife but i never noticed my fingers before til i read this but my ring finger is a lot longer - over 1/2 inch longer. Does anyone else have fast growing fingernails? Im thinking i must have a serious hormone imbalance

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Mine come and go, sometimes they grow fast, sometimes they just don't. 

Offline gelbschnee

• Posting Member
OK, playing along here.

My ring finger is barely shorter than my pointer finger. This means that in general I have a higher estrogen level? Just trying to re-cap from that article. This kind of matches up with me because I have a brain for science...I currently work in information technology...and am studying electronics...Interesting.

I would agree that the finger size/ratio does not seem to connect to gynecomastia. This seems to be true because most if not all of us on this forum have it, and we all seem to have various finger size/ratios.

Offline john7heaven

• Posting Member
Mine is A)

I also have small hands for a man

Offline bill1177

• Posting Member
theres a bar trick i learnd (longer index its a girl so your safe) shorter index run like hell, that is if the person is flurting with you...
less than 30 days till im 14

Offline leaf

• Posting Member
Interesting poll...  ;)

My ring finger is 'shorter' than my index and have smallish hands/wrists. Both 'baby' fingers are bent, as if they have been broken and healed at an angle... ???

For those of you that have ring fingers that are longer than your index finger, could you plz post some pics... Not that i disbelieve you guys.... it would just be interesting to see.... I've never seen that before....

Thanks!

GB

Men whose ring finger is shorter than their index finger have been found to have lower levels of testosterone in utero, leading to a higher propensity to be homosexual.  This is old news and has nothing to do with gynecomastia. That being said, not all men with short ring fingers are gay; it is mainly a sign of being exposed to low levels of testosterone in the womb and is likely to be accompanied by homosexual orientation.  http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/695142.stm

Offline gyno_ARRGH_awful

• Posting Member

Offline qwertyis

• Posting Member
I have index finger longer than my ring finger on my right hand. On my left hand they are the same length.

Offline shreyas24

• Posting Member
    • Best Hair Transplantation & Tummy Tuck Surgery in India
It doesn't mean to have relation between gynaecomastia and fingers. And is worth less thing also.

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
Mine are C
They are the same size. There has to be one in the bunch.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024