Author Topic: Nipples looking the same after surgery?  (Read 3920 times)

Offline infer

• Posting Member
Hi guys,
First of all I would like to say I've been looking on threads here for a month or so (funny I found it after i've went through the surgery) and it helped me alot I guess.

Anyway , i've went through a surgery 3 weeks ago (I'm located in Israel).

Anyway at start it was all good I guess , when I couldent see the nipples .

The size of the breast itself is fine I guess , but my nipples are just looking the same tho , feeling otherwise.

The nipples feel like there is air inside , nothing hard.
Before my nipples were hard inside , and now they are just soft.

My main problem is that the nipples are puffy :(

Any idea if it is supouse to change or am I just fucked?
I'm having a meeting with my doctor in one week.. any advices?

Thanks.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Yeah, i have some advices.  If it's not hard, maybe it's swelling or fluid build-up (both normal).  Mention it to your dr next week. Hopefully that's all it is and in time it will look fine.

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
I had my surgery about 5 weeks ago and I know what you're talking about. It shuold just be a case of your skin tightening over time. Forum member 'Ste' had this happen to him as well and said his nipples looked 100% normal by 3 months.
etc.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
yeah im 2 weeks post op and i feel exaclty the same way. my boobs are gone but the nips are still the same.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline infer

• Posting Member
:(

Lets say its air or fluid erm is it possible to take it out somehow?
The boobs are gone like blarney said.. but the nipples are stil fluffy and that what freakin annoys me , and thats why i went into surgery for the first time.. my boobs were only ALITTLE bigger than usual but the nipples annoyed me :(

I guess im just stuck.

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
:(

Lets say its air or fluid erm is it possible to take it out somehow?
The boobs are gone like blarney said.. but the nipples are stil fluffy and that what freakin annoys me , and thats why i went into surgery for the first time.. my boobs were only ALITTLE bigger than usual but the nipples annoyed me :(

I guess im just stuck.

Did you even bother read what I wrote?

"It should just be a case of your skin tightening over time. Forum member 'Ste' had this happen to him as well and said his nipples looked 100% normal by 3 months."

Offline infer

• Posting Member
I did read .. but who can ensure me that this is what is going to happen ... i've seen here many other people who said it never got better.. :(

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
No one can ensure you, obviously. But who can ensure anyone of anything they say here? To me it had looked just like you totally ignored what I wrote.

Let me quote something Ste said to me:

"The same with my nips - mine were dead triangulary and after the op they didn't have the gland making them go like that so they seemed like they were deflated i.e. the same amount of skin/size but nothing filling them up. They eventually went normal too. Now they look like I never had gyne at all & no scarring there either."

He then explained that by "eventually", he meant 3 months.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2005, 03:32:03 AM by doddy »

Offline infer

• Posting Member
Ok thanks...
I guess my only resort is waiting... and hoping :(
I wish my chest/nip was like yours after a surgery.. it looks awsome..  nipples look great !
Thats exactly what I expected when I got into the surgery.. money for value.. thats what scares me.. I doubt my parents will pay for another surgery .. they dont really like it , but they've done it coz I asked :(

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
My nipples aren't perfect yet. They have a bit of tightening to do, but I'm not worried. The way Ste described his after surgery - "deflated" - matches the description perfectly. Therefore it's just a case of being patient.

Offline infer

• Posting Member
Mmm sorry for the stupid qusetion.. but what do you mean by deflated?
Like it feels filled with air/nothing inside? (puffy) ?

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
Mmm sorry for the stupid qusetion.. but what do you mean by deflated?
Like it feels filled with air/nothing inside? (puffy) ?

deflated as in a basketball or  football that has no air inside it.

if the nips are fill up and puffy they are inflated. the opposite of that is deflated
... and the saga continues

Offline Blaze-T

• Posting Member
  • Op on Friday 13th May 2005....
Yeah one of mine looks normal and the other looks puffy. It's the one that had the biggest 'man boob' under it that looks puffy though. I think it's maybe because they had to remove alot of stuff from in there.

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
my nipples were very puffy pre op..post op they looked wrinkled like they were deflated because there was nothing pushing out on them..

i'm about 3.5 weeks out of surgery, they are starting to look less wrinkly, the areolas are tightening..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024