Author Topic: direct fat loss cream or strips- new technology?  (Read 2402 times)

Offline masterp

• Bronze Member
hey guys has anyone seen or tried any of those new creams or the strips whch burn fat directly. i think some of them contain caffeine, and melt away fat, or at least offer a termporary solution. my girlfriend uses something similar for her cellulite. do you think it would be a plausible temporary solution for mild gyne.

ta

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
if countless hours of cardiovascular exercise, eating healthy and drinking plenty of water doesn't get rid of gyne fat, I doubt the cream will.  Stranger things have happened, give it a try.  I personally have no experience with the cream.  Just have a feeling it may be a waste of money.

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
this reminds me of those stupid stickers u put on your cell phone to get more signal...

Offline xJamesx

• Posting Member
-----SERIOUSLY DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY-----
i got a letter about these strips that supposedly sucked out fat, the evidence for this was that you could see the fat when u took the strip off. i read on another board that a woman stuck one of these to a hot water bottle and when she took it off she found said "fatty deposits" on the strip. the strips release yellowy brown goo in response to body heat, its a total scam.

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
It sounds like a complete waste of money and a scam. Exercise will NOT get rid of gyne. You need to etiher save for the surgery and learn to accept yourself.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024