Author Topic: Mumbai/Bangalore/Chennai - Gyne surgery  (Read 5184 times)

Offline qwerty12

I was thinking of getting operated in Mumbai. Someone referred me to Dr. Meenakshi Agarwal (Face & Figure Clinic). Does anyone know how she is? Thanks.

I also have two other options -

-- Dr. Deepak KL - Apollo Bangalore
-- Dr. Ramachandran - Apollo Chennai

I have three options now. They all cost the same and I can travel to any of these places. Which of these options would be the best? Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 08:38:40 AM by qwerty12 »

Offline sasidon

• Bronze Member
hi qwerty

i am not aware of dr.meenakshi coz never saw her name in this forum.its not that i am doubting her capability.
But i wud suggest u to take decision on eqnuiring abt more.

Coming to other options u have..

i had my surgery done by dr.K.Ramachandran from chennai appolo.
And i can say with out any doubt,u can go for him if u r ready to fly down to chennai and stay there for a week.few of our forum members also had surgery from him n when last heard from them,they were very happy wid the results.Same is the case with dr.deepak.

There is another doctor from manipal dr.ananth,if i am not wrong.

all the best.

**Surgery done @ Appollo chennai**
Surgeon : Dr K Ramachandran

Surgery exp : http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15201.0
Pics : http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15513.0
**Pretty happy with the results...**
"All you need is to be mentally strong with enough financial support...get them off"

Offline gyne_free

• Posting Member
qwerty,  I get rid of gyne 4rm Dr.Ramchandran..... I believe that questins regarding ability of him were NULL.

He is a sounding cosmetic surgeon. My advice is get rid of your gyne from Dr.Ramchandran,Apollo Hospitals.

All the best man!!!

But pls ensure that u r goin to have lipo/gland removal both .

Offline qwerty12

Thanks guys! Chennai it is!

Also, would you consider the procedure safe?.. If anything, what can possibly go wrong?

Offline sasidon

• Bronze Member
absolutely safe...the only risk wid this is anestatia...but doctors in appollo r good enuf...absolutely nothing to worry...

even i had the same worry b4 surgery and i asked the same to doctor...this is wat he said..

"very rarely accidents do happen when v cross a road...but unless u dont cross it u wont reach ur destination"..

its as simple as that....

Offline sanjay888

if u want an honest opinion from a doctor whom will give best service go to doctor m. agarwal

she will not force anything upon u and will only give necessary service unlike other docs whom will sell u anything

if dr agarwal sees nothing wrong then she will give only treatment needed.

very professional service and reasonably priced.

10 out of 10

Offline gyne28

• Posting Member
Hi,

I am 28 years old from Mumbai, India. I have gynecomastia since i was 12. Recently on 8th Nov 2011 i had visited a plastic surgeon Dr. Sandeep Jain who is known gynecomatia doctor. After checkup he told me that he perform excision, liposuction & skin tightening on me. He told that my gland size is big enough & my weight is not constant so skin tightening is must. But i am pretty doubtfull on skin tightening as this required on very severe cases & i think mine is not so severe.Might be he may be correct in order to avoid carter deformation or any skin loosening effect in future.

My details:
Weight: 68 kg (+/- 3-4 kg quick weight fluctuations)
Height: 5.8 ft
Skin type: Loose & soft than normal man skin

I have attached my recent pics.

Please have a look & let me know the best Surgeons & best surgery procedure to be performed on me.

Regards,
SA

Offline biggyno

• Posting Member
@ Gyne28

Hey dude sorry for replying late.. yours is very severe case and ..will no matter wht need skin tighting .. coz if u raise ur  hand.. around your armpits u  gonna see stretch marks tht means u need skin tightening..and Dr sandip jain by all research done by me is the best bet..coz he has experiance dealing wit people who  had simmilar severe case.

Offline bloregynacomastia

• Bronze Member
I am the 1st patient to undergo a documented surgery on 02-06-2007 under Dr. Anantheshwar - HOD. Dept. of Plastic Surgery- Manipal Hospital Bangalore.

Its been 4.5 years since my surgery and many patients had succesful surgeries after me.

Read our historical blogs on our accounts of surgery. You will definitely get inspired.

Thanks and have enjoy your life :-)

Offline zanzan

• Posting Member
Hi gyno28

mine is exactly like yours. Was exactly to be precise. I did not have skin tightening. Please seek a 2nd advice. Maybe from dr ramachandran in Chennai.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024