Author Topic: Girls Liking Gynecomastia  (Read 3777 times)

Offline atm311

• Bronze Member
  • Lost appeal with insurance...BC/ BS of NJ
This is a one in a million occurance, as far as I know, but I recently met a girl who happens to have H-Cup breasts...(yes you read that right..bigger than a DD or an E cup...)

Shes seen my man boobs and remarked that she thinks they are cute. When I told her I had surgery scheduled to have them removed, she was all like "WHY?!! Don't do that! They're so cute!"

I'm going to see her this weekend....it sure boosted my confidence, at least when I'm with her.....but I'm still having surgery.

Have any other guys have girls positively comment on their breasts, in a non-sarcastic way?
Cheers!
- Matt

There is hope without surgery....I got REALLY LUCKY.
Stay strong everyone!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Gynecomastia runs in my family.  The men all have breasts.  Concurrently, The girls all have very large breasts.  My youngest daughter wears a 38H Bra.  She has boasted to me that her boyfriend has bigger breasts than I do.   Though I do not wear a bra, measurements would indicate I'm a little short of filling a 46B.  My breasts have never been an issue with the women in my life, even though I once dated a woman who had breasts smaller than mine.  
Grandpa Dan

Offline atm311

• Bronze Member
  • Lost appeal with insurance...BC/ BS of NJ
Paa_Paw -

Thats interesting to think of. I too have dated several girls (one of them is a major runway model) with smaller breasts than me. It was awkward, but they never really said anything...I'm a big "Built" guy, so i guess it sort of fits my body type "Big and bulky" haha

Cheers to you!

Offline oleoze

• Posting Member
For me its not about girls at all. If 5 naked girls said they love me and took my shirt of and say they dont care and had sex with me i still wouldnt care  :D. Im not normal, i dont look normal, this was not they way i wanted to look. Thats some of the things going around in my mind.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024