Author Topic: Scar Tissue  (Read 3308 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
2 questions about scar tissue

1. After scar tissue disolves, will areolas be flatter?

2. Is scar tissue only directly under the incision or can it be under the entire nipple?
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline rcbrown23

1. Probably different for different people, but they should a little.

2. I'm only 13 days post op, but I have firm tissue all around one side. The scar tissue can form anywhere where tissue was disturbed.

How's it going for you? feel any better about how things are working out??

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Yes.  Agree with brown.  Anywhere the gland/fat got cut/pulled/pushed & vacuumed.  

In other words, anywhere in your chest, not just at the incision point.  :)

You would think that once scar tissue dissolves under the nipple/areola area, then it would be flatter.  
« Last Edit: May 25, 2005, 04:39:22 PM by jc71 »

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
so is it possible that this lump that i still feel is scar tissue and not gland?

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
so is it possible that this lump that i still feel is scar tissue and not gland?

I want to know the same thing!
"God is dead" - Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead" - God

Offline jc71

Not only possible, but probable.

Offline monzo

• Bronze Member
im two days post op and theres no feeling in my chest.. it looks worst than b4 but I know its gonna get better. stoner ur saying that the tissue is already hard?? because mine is all mush still.. theres no hard tissue anywhere.  

And to answer one of ur quests. Scar tissue can form anywhere on ur chest that was tampered with.

Offline Spleen

The scar tissue under my areola is firm, almost like an underwire in a chick's bra.  The scar itself is invisible.  This will soften over time

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
im two days post op and theres no feeling in my chest.. it looks worst than b4 but I know its gonna get better. stoner ur saying that the tissue is already hard?? because mine is all mush still.. theres no hard tissue anywhere.

You wont feel 'hard' scar tissue at 2 days, too early yet. I didn't notice hard scar tissue until day 13. It's all gone now at 14 weeks.... ;)

John...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jc71

Yeah, your body develops scar tissue as a way to both protect itself and heal itself.  After just 2 days your body probably hasn't even thought about trying to heal itself yet.  Give it time, it'll work out for you and soon you'll have some nice scar tissue to massage.:)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2005, 07:31:26 PM by jc71 »

Offline monzo

• Bronze Member
yay I can hardly wait...

Has anyone reading this thread experianced  have puffy nips a few days post op and they went away?? or has it all been downhill from there??  all im saying is if anyone has had puffy nips post op and they have totally went away since  ;D

btw: Im wearing a compression vest..
any imput would be appreciated thanks guys

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
yeah i'd like monzo's question answered if possible

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024