Author Topic: got gyno surgery 2day!!  (Read 2669 times)

soljah808

went to the hospital at around 7 am left by 130...really good experience. putting in the IV was the worst part. now im sitting on my couch slightly inclined. i will post pre and post pics. my doctor is coming to my house 2morrow to check it out. im so happy. the drains are graually filling with less and less fluid so hopefully they can come out 2morrow or monday. im so happy! pretty sore, but happy!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Congrats dude!!!
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Congrats on the surgery. Now you can enjoy the beaches down there a little more.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

soljah808

thanks! yups i live in the beaches side of the island and ive always been reluctlant to go. but afer losing 30lbs, lifting hard, and getting ths surgery ill be able to go all the time now without worry. im so excited. anyone know how painful it is when they yank these drains and stitches out of me and how long they are gonna be in?

Offline jls187

• Posting Member
I had drains in for 6 days.  It didn't hurt me at all because I became quite numb after surgery.  Even at 5 weeks, I'm still numb.  Don't worry about it.  Only have to do it once.

soljah808

damn 6 days? the morning of 2nd day post op im getting 10 ml at most every 12 hours or so is that good?

Offline jls187

• Posting Member
I had them in for 6 days because it was over a weekend.  Should have been in 3-4 days.  Couldn't go in on Sat or Sun to get them removed, so went following Monday.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024