Author Topic: COuld this be a good idea?  (Read 3623 times)

Offline ibarumah

• Posting Member
Hi guys i have some  gynecomastia from the age of 12. now i am 23.
It is not extra large but it is enough to make me feel ashamed.

Could it be a good idea to try some ReboundXT ?
i now that i won't erase my gyno,i am just trying to make it smaller.

would this do anything?

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
I'm not an expert, but I can tell that you'll need to give more info if you want answers, bro.

Offline ibarumah

• Posting Member
what other info do you want?

my gyno is this:

Offline masterp

• Bronze Member
your gyne is almost identicle to mine. i bet it goes away when you have a cold shower.

i wouldnt try rebound. try some zinc to start, and then maybe some concentrated nettle root. as you are slim the problem is probs due to too little testosterone/too much estrogen. if i were u i would reduce the estrogen with zinc, and increase effects of your own testosterone with the root nettle, which increases free testosterone. i wouldn;t waist your money on branded products.

hope you have some luck bro.

Offline ibarumah

• Posting Member
indeed when i have a cold shower my breast is very ok!!
Where can i find zinc? is it safe?
does anyone have any results with it?

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
you can get zinc in any      tore....
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye

Offline ibarumah

• Posting Member
is it 100% safe??
and has anyone reduced his gyno with this?

thanks

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
I believe masterp has had some success with zinc.  As far as it being safe, I don't see why it wouldn't be.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
Just beware of zinc overdose. I would recommend taking 50MGs to start with, make sure it is zinc gluconate, and make sure you don't take it within close proximity to a calcium supplement, as they have a cancelling affect on each other.

I have heard mixed information on zinc supplementation. If you believe that you have a zinc deficiency... ie your diet doesn't include regular consumption of fishes, oysters and the like, then a zinc supplement may be helpful in the balance between testosterone and estrogen. Zinc is mainly used for those who are post testosterone cycle, since it has been shown to prevent gynecomastia in those who stop testosterone cycles.
DON'T take more than 100MGs a day, or your copper levels  
will plummet, resulting in bone density abnormalities, and other unhealthy effects.

I have been taking zinc for a week now, and have noticed the breasts reducing, although I have been doing lots of cardio and dieting. And the effects of zinc may be like a placebo to me. I have heard too many good things about zinc to quit now ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024