Author Topic: Sizing Question for design veronique compression vest  (Read 3874 times)

soljah808

I am having trouble finding a size, i wear a xl size tshirt regularly should i get medium or large sized vest?? a quick response would be nice because i need to get this before i start school in in a couple weeks. thanks

Offline Aperture

• Silver Member
Most people say to wear one size smaller than your standard t shirt size, so in your case a large would do but it's not always the case. Are your t shirts baggy or quite tight on you?

soljah808

i wear a double x cuz i like it actually but for a normal look an xl is perfect.

so im probably going to get the large. if its too large i can just return it for a medium rite?

Offline Aperture

• Silver Member
I don't know anything about the company. Should be fine but you'll need to check their return policies. Buy both and return the one that doesn't fit, so you don't have to wait for the new one.

soljah808

do you know if the stage one vest is noticable under tshirts? because i dont want to have to buy a stage one and stage two vest when i can just wear the stage one for up to 5+ weeks. girls at my school like to give hugs and wutnot would they notice the middle attachment seam down the middle? or should i just wait 2 weeks and get the stage 2 vest?? i wear plain white t shirts mainly btw

Offline Aperture

• Silver Member
Could you link us to the vest?

I think it'll be noticeable under just a t shirt.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024