Author Topic: Tired of it. Need some advice.  (Read 3124 times)

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Well like some of you, I have a serious case of gyno. If you look in the gallery, im alot like Billy. The first one. I dont mean to point fingers but ive never bothered to take a picture of chest as im not too pround of it  Anyways, Im 15. Living with Gyne for about 3 years and im at my wits end with this. Im developing terrible posture because i slouch hoping it will cover, but ofcourse, all you see is 2 little points popping out. Occasionally there is the odd breast joke and I do my best to laugh it off, but ive realized it just isnt going away. I guess i could say im over weight. Im about 5 11, 205 pounds. Big built. Excersising has always been so discouraging. Ive realized when I put on a tight shirt, my only flaw is these d**n breasts! I have these big massive shoulders and arms but its just this chest holding me back. I was hoping it was just fat that i could work off and i even ordered excersise tapes. I was doing so well, everything was shrinking. My breasts were still there so i just stopped doing it. Basically my only modivation to work out was to lose em.

Since i was very young ive been terrified of going under. I had some some work done on my teeth and it was just a terrible experience. Then a few years back i had something else done and that was an awful experience. For days all i tasted was this disgusting gas in my mouth and i felt like crap for a week. But i need this operation! Ive been floating around the forum and i noticed some of your are in your 30s and still live with it. I couldnt imagine another year with it. I have Doctor Fieldings information (taken from the site lol) but im just too scared to call him. School is almost over this year and i would like to ahve the operation done on me in the summer so when i get back i can live my life as a normal god d**n teenager. Its affected my social life like you would not beleive. And my confidence in so many aspects.

Im sorry for the long post. But this is the only place ive been able to get this out and it feels d**n good. Like were all in this together. I could never tell my parents or my friends. My mom knows i want the operation but she has no idea how much its affecting me. And telling my dad is just out of the question. I know forsher he would laugh lol. My mom has no problems with it because theres no money being spent and im doing whats best for me. If i were to tell the truth to Fielding like i have told you guys, what would he say? Would he laugh? Also, my parents definitly dont have the money to for the this operation so i was hoping OHIP can cover as ive read here it has covered some peoples operation.  Any advice?  

Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
i dunno man im 16 same prob im trying to hang in there i told my best friend and my parrents about it  i also have posture problem to i recently put band ads on my chest and it makes it flat and fixes my posture and gives me more confindence but when it comes to pools and stuff to much to take i dunno why i have done it before when i was little just now its differ i dunno what to do

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
I just cant imagine life without them now. I mean it would be friggen great! But ive had it for so long im so use to it. Its a part of my life. Everyday to day is just constant hiding. This isnt what life should be about. If i had these basterds off my chest...i would just be a totally different person! I would get out so much more. Ive gotta do this operation. You too man, can you imagine what it would be like to go out not worrying anything is showing...or even better taking your shirt off and swimming with some sexy girls. What a dream that would be. When i was about 11 i use to be so fit. I would be outside for hours a day constantly doing something. Now my only excersise is at school (lol just walking) and walking my dog. Again, just walking. Ive declined so many invitations to parties because theres always swimming. Just fed up. Hope the PS in my area (Dr Fielding) can get OHIP to cover everything. I need to life, and if this is the meaning of live then i dont want to live.

Hahaha i make myself sound suicidal or something, im pretty good at hiding it but theres just sometimes where i cant hide it and it sucks ass.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 12:53:28 PM by usernameX »

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
im just like you man but i use to go to swim parties no body seemed to care its werid i care the most but when i see things wrong with other ppl i seem to not care either its all mental i have even been in a situation where this girl was examaning all the guys nips in the spa i just did it she just said okay lol i dunno what that means but i been called some names its ok tho

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
WHAT? Examining guys nipples?! What the hell kinda girls do you hang out with? LOL ;)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 12:57:15 PM by usernameX »

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
lol it was just a moment you just gotta deal with gyn

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
For guys who had the operation. whats it like before you go into the operating room? Aside from insane nervousness, is there any pain involved while they are putting you to sleep? After you wake up, how long do you feel like icky for? Is it extremely painful to touch the chest area after you get operated on? Would i be able to go school within a week after the operation? I remember reading like a week back somone just had the operation and he took his pads off and posted saying it looked like nothing was done. Is that suppose to happen? Then it just shrinks over a 1 month period? Or its instant? Like how does it work?

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
I had the op on the 24th and I'm 18 years old.  I wasn't very nervous to begin with and I haven't felt any real pain because they prescribe you pain medication.  It's sort of sore when you touch it, but just don't touch it.  I'm sure you could be back to school in a week.

As for the guy who looked like nothing had happened, it really depends on your case.  Have a look at my pre-op and post-op pics.  Those post-op pics were taken 1 day after the operation.  Note that I had both lipo and gland excision.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2005, 04:43:50 PM by nukem2k5 »
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
As for the guy who looked like nothing had happened, it really depends on your case.

And.....the skill of your surgeon!

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Hope the PS in my area (Dr Fielding) can get OHIP to cover everything.

If you get excision 'only' then OHIP pays for the entire proceedure. If you have Lipo as well as excision, then you are on the hook for the Lipo cost. I paid $1280 for my Lipo. OHIP will not pay for Lipo as it is 'cosmetic' surgery.

John....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024