Author Topic: I have something else  (Read 3998 times)

Offline Dustin08

• Bronze Member
  • All men are created equal,and then some get breasts.
Well i seen my psychologist today.
We talked about the breast issue.
I showed her mine and she doesnt think I have it.She actually knew what gynecoamstia was!

But what she does know for sure is that I have Body Disphormic  Disorder.
What that is is people think something that is normal on their body isnt normal.
In my case I think i have large breasts.

But im gonna go to the Doctor anyway to make sure.
Im also getting anti-depressant pills(probably zoloft)

But Im saving up for the surgery because my psychologist said If I think thats what it will take to make me happy then I should do it.

Its weird because no adults find my chest abnormal but teens and young adults do.

I dont know whats going on right now.
I will keep coming to the site any way though because I have breasts and the disorder I have I guess thats why I think I have breasts.

Offline rcbrown23

If your shrink say's you don't have, but get the surgery anyway...

Sounds like time for a new shrink. I would say that she probably does see it, but it is a minor case and may be lived with. You probably have a mild case of both gyne and BDD.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I think teens and young adults not only notice those things more but they tend to blow it out of proportion more often because this is the age when most of us are body conscious.  This shrink is simply doing her job, she's just trying to make you believe you don't have it.

Offline Spleen

Doesn't sound so odd.  I see a lot of cats post here that have, to my eye, nothing at all or the mildest of cases.  Ironically these guys are the ones talking about how their life is ruined, can't go to the beach, etc.  Almost all are in their teens.

I'm not telling you what or what not to believe.  Just sayin' keep an open mind and concentrate on the positives in your life.

Offline rcbrown23

Offline Dustin08

• Bronze Member
  • All men are created equal,and then some get breasts.
i cant figure out how to post pics

i wanted to like a month ago lol....
give me a good description how and i will.

well see the thing about BDD is that its a mental issue and she said even though i may not have it i truly am suffering(agree 100%)

even though other people may not see it i see...ah idk its hard to explain BDD :P

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024