Author Topic: After a year on the boards, here's my pics.  (Read 5209 times)

Offline rcbrown23

First one's are pre-op.

Second 3 are 7 days post op.

Last 4 are 14 days post op (today).

Let me know if the link doesn't work.
Also, how do I put them in my signature so people can click on it??

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rcbrown23/album?.dir=/9896

I didn't bother covering my face, so if you see me somewhere, piss off. :P
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 01:47:45 PM by rcbrown23 »

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
You look like a guy I saw at a grocery store near Dallas.

It didn't look too bad before. Looks like bermant did excision only? Don't see any lipo cannula holes under the arm or anywhere.

good results.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 02:01:19 PM by jc71 »

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline monzo

• Bronze Member
I gotta quest dude.... how much did the nips go down at the 7 and 14 day mark?? assuming that they were puffy at all after the op?

Offline rcbrown23

I gotta quest dude.... how much did the nips go down at the 7 and 14 day mark?? assuming that they were puffy at all after the op?

They were not puffy at all the day after my op, just general swelling over my entire pec area.

Excision with "fat flap" to make sure there wasn't any concave area's. Yeah, it wasn't too bad before, I still went boating and what not, but it bothered the hell out of me. Now I'm looking forward to hitting the weights and bulking up. I've put on about 10 lbs of fat in the last few dreadful months, where it's usually about ten lbs of muscle I carry along.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 03:49:44 PM by rcbrown23 »

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline Spleen

I don't think i would have noticed anything out of sorts with the "before" but compared to the "after" you can def. see the dif.  Good job.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Brown, how long did you wear the compression?

Also, at the top of the forum page, while logged in, click Profile.  There's a box in there where you can add signature stuff.  If you have any more questions PM me.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2005, 07:56:44 AM by nukem2k5 »

Offline rcbrown23

Also, at the top of the forum page, while logged in, click Profile.  There's a box in there where you can add signature stuff.  If you have any more questions PM me.

Word.

I am still wearing the vest. It's now been 15 days, and I plan on wearing it for another week. Then I'll just wear it at night for a couple weeks or so.

The only reason I'm still wearing it is because after my last operation, things looked a little better up untill week three, when I think I had some scar tissue buildup. I'm not risking it this time, I'll just wear the damn thing.

Offline oleoze

• Posting Member

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
how many gyno ops have u had? looks good plz keep us updated. Sorry im not familar with your story

Offline rcbrown23

how many gyno ops have u had? looks good plz keep us updated. Sorry im not familar with your story

I've now had two. The first time, I did not know what the hell I was doing, and apparently neither did the doctor I chose. All I had was firm glandular tissue, and the doctor tried to get it with liposuction only. Well, the gland was too firm an d the lipo did not get the gland. All it did was suck a little of the fat from my chest, actually causing it to look WORSE because the gland stuck out a little more.

That is why I say do your homework on the doctor. I had to wait a year before finally having it fixed once and for all. It's been a bad year, to put it lightly.

Peace
                                                                        -Brown

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Hey brown,

Man, I hate stories like that. >:(

Did you ever go back to that first PS and say - What the f^ck?

If so, what did he say?
If not, why not?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024