Author Topic: Surgery 1/15/09 - with pics!  (Read 2077 times)

Offline confused_satisfaction

• Bronze Member
So I finally got my surgery. Before the surgery I was so nervous. It was so cold outside too that I was just freezing when they called me in. A combination of being cold and being nervous had me shaking pretty good haha.

I dont really know what to say right now.. if you have any questions about the whole thing, feel free to ask. I'll probably write more when I think about things.

By the way, I am so impressed with the work that has been done so far. I have two pads covering up my chest right now so I cant see much, but it is definitly flatter (I had a somewhat severe case).

EDIT: pics included

pre op

post op

« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 07:10:51 PM by confused_satisfaction »

Offline nikolas

• Posting Member
hi. Also had my op this morning 1/15/09...congrats. Just curious from your post, do u have vest and drains? I have both and have not yet looked at it...I will be able to take vest off on sat and drains on mon...

• Bronze Member
hey.. actually i dont have a vest, suprisingly enough. I have it taped up a bit though. I have drains however and someone is coming to my house everyday for the next few days till they are good to be taken off.. I am hoping by sunday they will be out so i can head back to school on monday.

right now i have a pretty good look at what my chest is, except for two patches on my chest. I have to schedule an appointment for next wednesday when my doctor will take them off.

• Bronze Member
oh yea, another thing.. the doctor talked to my parents and was saying how i was going to be really happy with the results (which is so far true). he also told them that i should not need a second surgery, which is suprising to me because i thought there would be loose skin for sure.

• Bronze Member
updated with pics.. the tubes should be out on monday. i am hoping at the latest. i need to get back to my studies at school!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024