Author Topic: Underworks  (Read 5168 times)

Offline msnguy

• Posting Member
Hey,

I just ordered 2 #997. Has anyone heard back from them recently? Just want to make sure I don't get scammed ;)

Cheers

Offline Jock

• Silver Member
They are well established and I have used them on a few occasions.
Took the plunge and had consultation with Dr. Karidis 7th January 2009.
Surgery 26th February 2009.
Just wish I'd been able to do this years ago.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17004.0

Offline msnguy

• Posting Member
What's the packaging say?

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
I ordered the 997 from them and received it 4 days - and I'm in Canada. I threw out my packaging but I believe it just said "shirt" on it. If you call their 800 number you can get lots of info from them.

Offline charlie1821

• Posting Member
I've bought 3 garments from them and no problem. The first time mine was too small and they exchanged it no hassle.

Offline msnguy

• Posting Member
I've emailed them, never, ever got a reponse. But I'm sure they've shipped it, but I'm not at all sure to the right address!

Cheers

Offline msnguy

• Posting Member
So I ordered as I said :D Came this morning, was sleeping so there coming tomorrow! I CANT WAIT TO LIVE AGAIN!

Offline charlie1821

• Posting Member
I've been wearing them for almost 2 years now and in the summer months when it's really sunny I avoid wearing regular tshirt as they can show the lines, though it mostly looks like I'm just wearing and undershirt rather than a sports bra.

I've since started wearing button up shirts with stripes etc, and it hides the lines.

Offline msnguy

• Posting Member
It's summer here, love the shirt! I tried it on, I'm a S! Hard to get on, but who cares!? It compresses as if I'm totally nomal, movements like 90%, pretty fine, I don't care... It's all goooood! Underworks rocks! :)

Offline charlie1821

• Posting Member
It's summer here, love the shirt! I tried it on, I'm a S! Hard to get on, but who cares!? It compresses as if I'm totally nomal, movements like 90%, pretty fine, I don't care... It's all goooood! Underworks rocks! :)

Glad to hear that! It was truly life changing for me too, I just felt so much more comfortable and confident. Eventually they lose their elasticity and you will have to buy new ones, but they last at least a year.

Just make sure you air dry them, they dry really fast anyways.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024