Author Topic: Underworks.com  (Read 2118 times)

Offline steroid abuser

• Posting Member
Are these shirts only to be used as undershirts or can they be worn by themselves as tanktops? Thanks 4 any responses.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
If you wore one as a regular shirt too many people would ask what it was.  You can tell it's made out of a stretchy material and has thick stitching to avoid breaking.  

Before I had surgery I wore the style 997 double-paneled compression shirt as an undershirt and it worked miracles.  It transformed my fat boobs into muscular looking pecs underneath my shirts and let me wear T shirts in public.  Before I got it I had been wearing T shirts with button-up shirts over them to hide my gyne.  If you're contemplating getting an UnderWorks shirt to hide your gyne, stop hesitating and ORDER IT NOW!

Take a look at my photo album.  I have a few pics of me with the compression shirt on and how effective it is.  It's tough to get on and off, but after you get used to it you'll love it, I promise.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 07:54:08 AM by nukem2k5 »
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline steroid abuser

• Posting Member
Thanks 4 your response. Those pictures of the compression shirt was very informative 4 me. Thank you. I know u say they take a little while getting use to, but do they make make u sweat real bad? By the way your post-op pics look great. Conratulations. I can't wait to get my surgery. Still looking to hopefully get financed but if not just keep saving the best I can.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Nah you don't sweat very badly at all.  The only problem I had with the vest and sweating was that it made it stick to you.  It didn't really cause me to sweat more than I usually do.  But anyway, that very minor discomfort is well worth it.  

When I first got my 997 it was so hard to get on that I thought I had to get a size larger.  If you get one and it's really hard to get on, it's supposed to be like that.  Measure your chest with a tape measurer or something and order according to that.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024