Author Topic: Day 4 post-op too early to go to a festival?  (Read 2644 times)

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Greek Fest is this weekend in New Orleans and I was planning on going there with my girlfriend since she missed it last year.  

Anyway, we'd probably be there for a few hours walking around and stuff like that.  Would it be unwise at my stage of healing?  I wouldn't want to do anything to risk lengthening my healing process but I feel bad not being able to go with her.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
If you feel up to it, do it. Just be careful that no one slams into your chest. I went out clubbing something within the 1st week post op. Dancing and everything. Had a few people accidently bump into my chest, but it was no big deal.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline nukem2k5

Clubbing?  What kind of compression were you wearing?  This vest is too uncomfortable to stand up straight because of how it pulls down on me.

Offline monzo

• Bronze Member

Offline nukem2k5

It's not really too tight but it's just not very comfortable to stand straight up in.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Greek Fest is this weekend in New Orleans and I was planning on going there with my girlfriend since she missed it last year.  .

I had an X-girlfriend several years ago who was a "Greek Freak" (if you know what I mean)

I say go out and enjoy yourself.  As long as you don't do any lifting or stretching of the chest that would disturb the tissue from trying to heal, I think you should go out and have fun.  :)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 11:50:25 AM by jc71 »

Offline monzo

• Bronze Member
does streching out ur chest fuk it up while healing???

Offline nukem2k5

It can damage the newly formed tissue because it's still new and healing.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024