Author Topic: My gyne!  (Read 3659 times)

Offline novabound08

• Posting Member
I am 19, 6'2" 185 lbs and can always find something wrong with my appearance.  And now the fatty tissue on my chest is my newest self-criticism.  I have been working out at least once a day for the past 5 months and eating extremely healthy.  I live for Mondays and Fridays (chest days) and while I have seen an increase in pectoral muscle mass, I still find my chest the least developed area on my body.  Some days I think it is in fact have a minor case of gyne and others just excess fat.  Physically, my appearance does not look that bad (especially when I am in a cold environment or the typical soreness from lifting, my chest hardens up), yet I do not like how my chest feels (rather soft unflexed).  

I really do not know where I am going with this post, but I just needed to get it off my mind.  Perhaps talking to people on here will help me forget about my insecurities.  Could you help me possibly identify whether this is gyne?  Although I do have a shirtless picture, it is outdated (before I started working out/eating healthy) and not ideal for identifying gyne.  Also is there ways of going about minimizing the appearance of gyne without surgery? (Do not have $3000 and I am not able to admit to my parents/doctor that I have this problem).  What if I continued to build up my chest (muscle) to massive body builder status?  That said, thanks for everything, and God bless those who have been able to deal with a more severe case of gyne.

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
It is hard to comment without a pic.

That said...$3000 saved over the course of one to two years in secret is not much. You also would not have to necessarily tell your parents or doctor.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
You have a tendency to self-criticize your appearance?  Well, if you have gyne, your concern and insecurity is justified.  

I love chest day too.  It was always the first bodypart i'd train and I always seemed to have a little extra energy for training chest.  

You said you don't know if you have gyne or just excess fat.  Excess fat is a form of gyne called pseudo gyne.  

I have pseudo gyne.  I have very little glandular tissue but regardless of my weight loss, my fatty gyne chest looks the same.  

You want to know if it can be corrected without surgery.  I say go talk to an endocrinologist and find out.  

Can't tell your parents your chest is bothering you?  I bet they probably already know.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 12:05:59 PM by jc71 »

Offline novabound08

• Posting Member
Here I have the picture.  Can I add it straight from my comps hardrive or do I need a hyperlink.

Offline novabound08

• Posting Member

Sorry about the pictures, kinda got screwwed up.  Will try and get more if needed.  Well anyway these are a little outdated but im 6'1+ 185lbs.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 01:24:03 PM by novabound08 »

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
The pics aren't working for me.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline nukem2k5

I can't see anything wrong with your chest.

Offline NoMoreGyne05

• Posting Member
I'm 18, 5'8", 150 lbs, about the same shape you are in. The difference bewtween you and me, and why i just had surgery? I had boobs! In great shape like you are, but I had protruding female-like breasts that had been a nagging issue since I hit puberty.

From those pics, you my friend have nothing, at all. I can't even see fat in that area, much less gyne. Honestly you could afford to put some more mass on your chest, but that's just me.

Relax, don't worry about, there's nothing to worry about..
« Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 04:05:16 PM by NoMoreGyne05 »

Offline nukem2k5

From those pics, you my friend have nothing, at all. I can't even see fat in that area, much less gyne. Honestly you could afford to put some more mass on your chest, but that's just me.

Relax, don't worry about, there's nothing to worry about..

I agree.

Offline monzo

• Bronze Member
is this a joke? ur chest is on point dude....

Offline novabound08

• Posting Member
No Im being serious.  I have added some bulk to my chest and these pictures are before I noticed what I thought to be a problem.  Its just that now I do have some excess fat there and have had a real tough time losing it.  Ive always had somewhat slightly puffing nipples and figured it maybe a real mild case of gyne.  And as I originally said, it was more of a dislike for how they felt then how they looked.  Ill try and get you updated pics.  Im gonna continue working hard at the gym and eating right.  

Offline NoMoreGyne05

• Posting Member
1. Graham_ashe: WTF are you talking about?!

2. novabound08: Without a current picture of what you're worried about the people on this board have no way to accurately give you meaningful advice.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024