Author Topic: PERFECT SURGERY!  (Read 3616 times)

Offline nitro1437

• Posting Member
i had my surgery done yesterday morning the Plastic surgeon removed the breast buds from under both nipples, the breast bud is the gland tissue it was about 1 1/2 inches wide  by 2 inches long it was huge, the breast bud is what auctally causes the nipples to puff and point and he also did ultrasonic lipo. he left all the muscle so now i have perfect/flat pecs. i could  not be happier. the procedure was painful i feel like  i did a  million pushups its that sore. but i finally have the self esteem i always wanted. a nice body im so happy. thank you for all the support =) =) =) i had it done at kaiser my insurance covered it all =)  il have before and after pix on the 13th!!!

Offline monsterclean

• Bronze Member
WHOO! CONGRATS

Offline nitro1437

• Posting Member
i was wondering how long after surgery can i auctally take the medical tape off my nipples and just put gauze over the stiches or do i need the tape to hold them down

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Such things as dressing changes will, or should, be covered by your surgeon.

Be sure to follow the surgeons directions exactly for the best results.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Congrats dude!!!  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline cecly

• Silver Member
Now just wait for the scar tissue to form and dissappear :P.

Offline Toneloc3

• Posting Member
thats great man..awesome news. what kind of insurance do you have? how much did you pay? what kaiser did you go to and who was the doctor? im planning on getting it done soon, any unfo would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024