Author Topic: THANKYOU DR. JACOBS  (Read 1998 times)

Offline JJJJJ

• Posting Member
I underwent lipo and gland excision with Dr. Jacobs 2 days ago after over 10 yrs of procrastinating about doing the surgery. Although I am very sore and bruised, I had an very bad case, I took my bandages off today and saw myself for the first time. Even though I am about 30-40 lbs overweight, what I saw in the mirror was hope. I saw the will to get back into the gym and found the determination that I had all but lost due to the fact that even when I was in great shape, I was still embarrassed about my chest. I can't begin to express how grateful I am to be able to do this and I feel like I'm about to begin a new chapter in my life. Thankyou so much Dr. for helping me. I've researched doctors for years and I strongly feel that he is the best in the business. If anyone is on the fence about doing this surgery do yourself a favor and schedule a consult with Dr. Jacobs. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
Congrats on your surgery !
Did he do lipo and gland removal ? And was he able to geet at all w/ the incisison thru the armpit or
did he have to go thru with a second incison under the nipple ?
Where did you stay, did you go by yourself & how much did it costs ?
Sorry, for all the questions but I'm thinking about  using Dr. Jacobs or Dr. Bermant.
Thanks,
Mizuno

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024