Author Topic: IT'S TIME  (Read 3169 times)

Offline Dider11

• Posting Member
I'm 12 hours away from a new life guys.

No more wearing jackets on warm days
No more pinching my nipples furiously before I take my shirt off
No more being terrified of taking my shirt off
No more working out only to see a .01% improvement
and most importantly, no more hating the summer months!!!

I'm pretty nervous but I know I possess the will power to keep my head high.

A few questions maybe someone could help me with though?
-Not supposed to eat/drink after 12am...does this mean no water too?
-Did you guys shave your chest before surgery?
-You can eat right after you get out of surgery...right?

Thanks to all, you might not think you're helping but this form has been a black hole of information to me!

Offline BMB65

• Posting Member
NO DRINKING ANYTHING  could cause you to feel really sick ....just suck it up , its for a good cause ....dont worry bout eating after ...your body will let you know when its safe to eat....youll be fine .....just focus on your life changing experience and how much better youll feel in the long run ....

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
who you having surgery with? And goodluck with everything. Your whole life including this summer is gonna change.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline Plarkin

• Bronze Member
Yeah, man. It's going to be a breeze. Congrats.

Offline needtofixg

• Posting Member

Can you share your experience of the entire process after you feel up to it?

Thanks

Offline Dider11

• Posting Member
yesir boys, ill give you guys some pre-op photos and then post-op as soon as I can.

I am getting my surgery with Dr. Falcone of Syracuse NY. He was very nice and has a great staff as well. He said he only does about 15-20 gyne surgeries a year but I'm hoping to go with quality here not quantity. It's all about mindset!!

Wish me luck!

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
All the best bro!  If all goes well you will be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!

Offline Dider11

• Posting Member
All went well!! Had the surgery performed today around 3 pm. My only gripe was that I was scheduled for 11:30 but the doc was runnin late...so I had to wait a while but hell, I'll wait all day if it means no more manboobs. Anyway, everything went smoothly, the nurses said I did great. I'll walk you guys through it.
Arrived at hospital 10:45, filled out some papers, signed consents.
11:00 - they set me up in my room, put on a hospital robe
11:15  - got set up with my IV and anti-biotics
11:30 - 2 - This was maaadd boring because I was pretty much just watching tv the whole time. Probably about 3 different people came in all asking me the same questions (allergic to anything, history of problems with anesthesia, etc. etc.)
2:15 - doc finally came in and drew some lines, answered any last minute questions I had.
2:40 - Had a nurse fix me up with the anesthesia thru the IV and loaded me on a stretcher. About 60 sec later I started feelin real loopy. By the time I got into the Op room all the nurses were being very nice, reassuring me that Dr. Falcone does very good work and I will be just fine. My last memory was one of them saying "we gave you the good stuff, you'll be out in no time" They put an oxygen mask on me and it was bye bye world for me.

Some time between 4 -4:30 I woke up everything was done, vest already on, drains already in, feeling like I just slept for 3 days straight, real groggy and shit. No puking for me but was a little nauseus. I got some anti-nausea meds thru the IV then some Pain meds that knocked me right out again, probably for about half an hour. The pain when you first wake up isn't really pain at all you just feel kinda weird. I got some hydros prescribed to me and I feel fine right now 5 hrs post op. I've only gotten a small glimpse at my chest and it literally gave me butterflys, it was such a surreal feeling.

All in all guys, it was a very easy procedure. The staff was very accomodating to my every need. When you first get there you think, what am I doing, what am I doing, what am I doing?! This is really happening? I was almost embarrased when the nurses would ask what we are going to be doing today but once you realize that no one in that building is there to judge you, you feel much better.

Sorry for the long post/ any mistakes there probably is and I'll get some pics up as soon as I can.
I'm coming summer, I'm coming and fuckin staying for good!!!
Any questions at all guys don;t hesitate to ask

Offline Hope

• Silver Member
Congratz on the surgery!!

Take it easy now and all the best with the recovery.
*Gyne free thanks to Mr Levick on  April 9th 2009*

Offline Dider11

• Posting Member
THanks Hope! Hey so what'd you do on Day 2? I've been chillin all day but was wondering if it would do me good to walk around a bit?

Offline Dider11

• Posting Member
Day 3 post op and I just went for about a 2 mile walk. Not sure if it helped a lot but it was definitely nice to get off the couch and enjoy this nice weather for a while.

p.s. - cannot wait to get these drains out tomorrow they are buggin the shit outta me!

Offline Dider11

• Posting Member
Well, today marks the 18th after getting the surgery and so far so good. A little swelling still but patience is a virtue, right? Just about all the pain has subsided, every now and then I get some uncomfortable tingles but nothing too serious. My nips seem to still be a bit puffy but they are a hell of a lot better than they were before.

Biggest difference so far? Seeing past my fucking nipples when I look down in the shower!!! Haha it's like a piece of my body I never knew I had

Anyway, still wearing this vest 24/7, it's kind of falling apart to be honest, might have to get some new pieces of velcro or something.

Will get pics up when I get the chance.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024