Author Topic: just had surgery  (Read 1971 times)

Offline jpit89

Just had surgery on friday I had some breast tissue removed under both nipples. 2 days after my nipples are a little puffy still. My doctor said that I looked flat out of surgery, but the puffyness still seems to be there. Can this be drained or did he not take enough out?

Offline Dider11

• Posting Member
congrats on the surgery bub, feels great to be done with doesn't it? did you have drains put in after surgery ?

Offline jpit89

no i didn't. I think that there is fluid underneath each nipple which is resulting in the puffyness.

Offline jpit89

Hi,
I had surgery on friday the 24th. I had minor surgery removing brest tissue under both of my nipples. I am 6 feet tall and I weigh 160 pounds. The minor gyn that I had caused both of my nipples to appear puffy and stick out in an awkward fashion. Its been 2 days after surgery and both of my nipples still appear puffy. The incision was on the top of the areola so I was wondering if it is possible for fluid buildup to occur in both nipples to cause them to appear puffy again. I am a bit swollen and did not have drains, and I am wondering if this is a normal occurrence. thanks.

Offline mike888

• Posting Member
It's been about one month for you guys.  How is your healing going? My surgery is in two days. I'm not getting drains put in either. Let me know???

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024